103

☆ 104. Chapter 103

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 103

When the second batch of cubs also became little followers of the little dragon snake, another batch of seeds planted by Fei Yu in the space matured.

Although many orcs throw seeds into the baskets on the first floor every day, because they only go after the "never seen" goal when looking for seeds, they have no idea what can grow from the seeds they find. I dont know clearly. The orc who sent the seeds didn't know, and Fei Yu naturally didn't know even more. Fortunately, Fei Yu can use his own power to tell which seeds can be eaten, which saves the time of planting one by one to observe.

The newly matured food in the space is basically all kinds of wild vegetables that look so weird that people are afraid to eat them, followed by a few kinds of wild fruits. As for the crops that Feiyu wanted very much, there were none.

Fei Yu is not disappointed either. After all, there are still many, many seeds. If you can't plant what you want this time, it doesn't mean that you won't be able to plant them next time.

The newly planted wild vegetables are edible, but most of them are extremely bitter, and they still taste simply bitter, unlike bitter melon, which although bitter can cause irritation after eating. There are a lot of edible and delicious wild vegetables in Feiyu's restaurant now, and there is no reason to eat these bitter ones, so these bitter wild vegetables were ruthlessly excluded from Feiyu's diet.

The wild vegetables did not bring any surprises to Fei Yu. On the contrary, several newly discovered wild fruits tasted quite good.

There is a kind of shell that is very similar to a coconut shell, but it is not as hard as a coconut shell. Instead, it is thin and a bit brittle. If you poke it gently, the shell will crack, revealing a wild fruit with slightly milky white pulp inside. One fruit is about the size of an adult's fist. It tastes slippery and a bit bouncy, and tastes like condensed milk.

Feiyu liked to eat this kind of wild fruit. He picked it directly from the space and ate it happily. Then he thought about a few dishes using this fruit. Taking advantage of the fact that the door was closed, he generously let his employees taste some. .

"What kind of wild fruit is this? It's so delicious." The fruit said while stuffing the pulp.

Gray frowned slightly and asked Fei Yu seriously: "This wild fruit tastes like animal milk, but tastes sweeter than animal milk. Many orcs like to drink the animal milk you boiled. I don't know if this kind of fruit can be eaten." Also make it into a drink and sell it?"

"Sure." Fei Yu directly gave him the answer he wanted.

Ji Si took one bite and stopped eating, "It's too sweet." He said with disgust.

Fei Yu shook his head in a funny way, "Is it sweet? If Shu Mu were here, he would definitely eat it with candy."

Ji Si bared his teeth at Fei Yu and replied confidently: "Just him? He won't wait until he gets old. All the teeth will definitely rot."

She was the oldest of the orcs hired by Fei Yu, and the only female orc besides Guo. She was gentle, considerate, and knew a lot of things.

Every time, he waits until everyone has tasted it before he gets the food to eat.

This time is no exception.

After everyone had almost eaten, they seemed to be no longer interested in the remaining fruits, so they took out a fruit from the basin and prepared to taste it.