94

☆ 95. Chapter 94

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 94:

Seeing that several hunting teams of the Stone Tribe were making a lot of money, other orcs in the Stone Tribe could no longer sit still and joined the army of selling popsicles and seasoning cubes.

The Stone Tribe is just that big, and the orcs who don't have enough Beast Coins to buy a few popsicles and seasoning cubes don't go too far, so they stay in the Stone Tribe and sell them. Those who can buy a lot of popsicles and seasoning cubes with more beast coins are basically hunting teams. They don't compete with the orcs of their own tribe and directly take the things to other tribes to sell.

As a result, almost all the tribes close to the Deyan tribe had Stone Tribe orcs selling popsicles and seasoning cubes.

"It's so comfortable to eat ice in the hot season."

"With this seasoning cube, you no longer have to worry about not eating delicious food when you go hunting."

The more comments like this, the happier the orcs of the Stone Tribe are. .

The more orcs they like, the more beast coins they can earn.

They were all relatively close tribes. The fact that the orcs selling seasoning cubes and popsicles were basically from the Stone Tribe soon attracted the attention of other tribes.

"Are the seasoning cubes and popsicles made by the spiritual chefs of your Stone Tribe?" an orc inquired.

"No." The orcs from the Stone Tribe said, "We bought it from other tribes."

"Other tribes? Which tribe is it?"

"It's Yan -" As soon as he said these two words, he was stopped by Stone who was traveling with him. The tribal orcs covered their mouths.

The other party quickly pulled him into the bushes nearby, "Are you going to tell him that everything we sell is bought from the Yan tribe?"

The orc nodded.

"Are you stupid?" His companion punched him in the chest, "How many tribes are there near us? How many orcs are there in our Stone Tribe selling seasoning cubes and popsicles? Are they present in all the nearby tribes? Have you thought about it at all?"

The orc blinked blankly: "How many? Why should I think about this problem? I can earn a lot of beast coins, isn't that enough?"

The companion beat him again with hatred. With a punch, "Our Stone Tribe originally had a lot of orcs selling seasoning cubes and popsicles, and they are all present in the nearby tribes. We are all from the same tribe, so I won't say who robbed whom. But are you sure you want to Tell the orcs in other tribes to follow suit and sell popsicles and seasoning cubes?"

"What if there are too many orcs selling in the same tribe, and our products are not sold as fast as before or even cannot be sold at all? What can I do?"

"The most important thing is that there is only one Zaizai restaurant in the Yan tribe. I have inquired about it a long time ago, and there is only one spiritual chef in it. Think about it, just one spiritual chef, how many seasoning cubes and Where are the popsicles?"

The orc was completely confused by his companion's three consecutive questions. His mouth moved, but he couldn't say anything to refute.

The companion added: "To be honest, I am already surprised that the spiritual chef of Zaizai Restaurant can sell so many orc popsicles and seasoning cubes to our tribe. I admire his ability, but I don't believe that he has added several more orc popsicles to our tribe." After the tribes sold it together, he was still able to ensure that all of us bought enough popsicles and seasoning cubes." "