20

☆ 20. Chapter 20

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 20

Fei Yu: "..."

This is really a blessing.

For him now, revenge or anything like that is a bit far away, so it would be more practical to think about how to keep the beast coins in his hand.

But having said that, if he can enter and settle in the Yan tribe by brushing his face, can the big and small dragon snakes do the same? Although one of them was beaten back to the animal form and the other could not change into the human form, they were not pure human beings. There was still the word "beast" in front of the human form. Fei Yu himself can't see the beauty and ugliness of beasts, so must orcs be able to do it, right?

Worth a try.

After deciding to go to Yan tribe, Fei Yu asked Fang how to get to Yan tribe.

"You're pretty lucky." At this time, Yuan also felt that Fei Yu was probably really destined to be with the Yan tribe. "The chaotic tribe we are staying in now is under the leadership of the Xiao tribe and is relatively close to the Yan tribe. Yes. I happened to have been to the Yan tribe several times from here. I took a wooden cart and walked for nearly ten days. If I walked, it would take longer, and it would take nearly twenty days and nights without sleep at the fastest."

Fei Yu, of course. He didn't want to leave, so he kept on going day and night.

"Is there anyone who sells wooden carts in the Chaos tribe?" Fei Yu took a general look around the gathering place when he first came to the gathering place. He didn't see any shop selling wooden carts, so he didn't have much hope when he asked this question. As a result, I heard an unexpected answer from Madoka.

"It's for sale." Yuan said, "Buying a wooden cart requires animal coins. It's very difficult to exchange things for things. There are very few things that can make that guy fancy. You know, almost everything here is exchanged for things. There are beasts." The orcs who have coins all cover their beast coins tightly, so how can they easily take them out? They will not go too far, and there are very few opportunities to use wooden carts. Therefore, if you want a wooden cart, you must If you book in advance, you have to pay a certain amount of beast coins as a deposit."

"How much is the deposit? How many beast coins does it cost to buy a wooden cart?" Before the trip, Fei Yu felt that his beast coins were going to fly away.

Yuan said hesitantly: "I can't say for sure. It depends on what kind of wooden cart you want to buy. If you really want it, just ask me to take you to ask about it."

Fei Yu thanked him sincerely.

"By the way, he has a map there." Yuan reminded, "I only know how to get to the Yan tribe from here, and that guy's map is much more detailed. Don't expect to buy one from him, just try to see if you can Ask him to borrow it and draw it yourself."

"Thank you." This is really an unexpected surprise.

Yuan smiled and said: "Actually, if you are willing, you can also buy the beast that pulls the wooden cart from him. The beast coins will definitely cost a lot, but if you catch the beast that pulls the cart yourself, wouldn't it also waste a lot of time? ? You have to find a suitable one, and after you find it, you have to tame it and teach it. Of course, if you are not in a hurry, just pretend I didn't say this."

Fei Yu was a little tempted.

Fei Yu originally planned to catch the beast pulling the cart himself. If you want to catch it, you have to go deeper into the woods, and the probability of encountering some powerful beasts will increase. Although there are cheats with mental powers, the more powerful the beasts are, the more powers they need to use, and most of the beasts suitable for pulling carts live in groups.