118

☆ 119. Chapter 118

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 118

When the spiritual chefs of the Yan tribe learned cooking from Fei Yu, they didnt just follow him all day long. They were willing to study non-stop, but Feiyu didn't have the time to teach them day and night. So in their free time, the chefs thought about it and decided to continue opening a food store, as long as they could make a little money.

When the spiritual chefs of the Yan tribe suddenly announced that they were closing the food shop, the orcs were struck by lightning. It's not that they like eating food from these food shops so much. Without these food shops, they have to do it themselves. But no matter how unpalatable the food made by Ling Chu is, it is still hundreds of times stronger than what they make, not to mention that the food they make themselves does not contain the energy to enhance their strength at all.

As for these food shops being closed, Zai Zai Restaurant is still open? God be damned, they love eating food from Zai Zai Restaurant the most! But its no use if they like to eat. They have to grab a seat and get food. Of course its great if you can get it, but what if you cant get it? I can only go to other food stores. If all those food shops are closed, won't they starve to death? Even if you don't starve to death, your strength will regress.

The food store reopened after being closed for a few days, which made all the orcs in the Yan tribe breathe a sigh of relief. But before he could relax, the spiritual chefs of the Yan tribe spread the word that they were going to close their doors again.

Orcs: "..."

"Maybe those spiritual chefs will close the food shop for a few days and nights and then reopen it?"

"Why? Is it because they were happy to see how anxious we were when we couldn't eat? You think we didn't They can't do it?"

"We just don't have those talented chefs...and we have always been unable to get a seat at Zaizai Restaurant before we went to them. Have you forgotten that Yu didn't settle in the Yan tribe? , The spiritual chefs of our tribe usually don't talk to the orcs who go to eat? At that time, we were begging to eat the food they cooked." "

You are quite right, since those spiritual chefs want to teach us a lesson, Then let them do it." They can still tell the difference between being a little angry and having nothing to eat.

The orcs of the Yan tribe consciously understood the thoughts of the spiritual chefs and decided to be the doormats. Unfortunately, they got it wrong.

"Oops, those spiritual chefs are not pretending to close the food shop, but they really don't plan to open it again!"

The orcs were all shocked.

"No, it's not open?! It's impossible, right? I saw all the tables and chairs in the food store."

"They don't want all those things, including the house. They either don't want to rent it or they want to sell it." "

...So... so Where are we going to eat in the future?"

"I can already imagine what it would be like to fill my stomach for more than ten days and nights..." Why more than ten days and nights? Because if you are stupid for a dozen days and nights, you can always grab a seat at Zaizai Restaurant, right?

Just when the orcs were despairing of the difficulty of fighting for food in the future, the spiritual chefs who had closed the food shop spread the news of reopening the food shop again after a few days.

Orcs: "..." Are they too stupid? These spirit chefs think it's fun to scare them?

The orcs were angry.