62

☆ 63. Chapter 62

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 62:

The restaurants business has been affected after all.

The mentality of the beasts at this time is that the food in Zai Zai Restaurant is delicious, but it requires beast coins to buy it. Since you have to spend beast coins, there won't be much difference between eating in the future and eating now. The worst thing is that restaurants will no longer sell barbecue. If it's other food, they'll give it more consideration. Forget it about barbecue, it's not like they've never eaten it before.

The food at Zaizai Restaurant only costs beast coins, and you will always have the opportunity to eat it in the future. But the opportunity to eat as much as you want without using beast coins is only available during the courtship meeting once every three years, and it is during the second round of selecting the spiritual chef, and the time is only one day.

Moreover, the orcs value the energy contained in food more than the taste of food. Therefore, even if the meat is boiled in plain water without any salt, they will rush to eat it with smiles on their faces.

The beastmen who are still staying in Feiyu's restaurant and not freeloading are either loyal customers of the restaurant, or they are not short of beast coins at all.

But there are still too few people.

Fei Yu sighed softly. The entrances of other food stores were so crowded that the queues had to turn several corners. Not to mention there were people waiting at the entrance of his restaurant. For the first time since the restaurant opened, there were even no tables filled.

"This can't go on like this." Fei Yu muttered. Although Numa has designated him to help, if he can't even pass the selection level, then the assignment will be just for fun.

Wu, who was on the side, rolled his eyes and glanced at the beast warrior at the gate who was responsible for recording the number of people eating. He approached Fei Yu and whispered: "How about giving that beast warrior some beast coins and asking him to give them to our restaurant?" Keep track of more people?"

Hui felt distressed when he heard about the beast coins, so he came up with another idea, "Why don't I let my partner secretly beat him up? After beating him, won't he become obedient?"

Elbow asked worriedly Said: "Isn't this bad? That is the beast warrior under the leader. Let's not talk about the consequences of beating him. The most important thing is can Guo be beaten?"

Guo shook his head: "Can't be beaten. But - She cracked her joints, "I will fight tooth and nail for the beast coins!"

Zheng Wen said in a warm voice: "How about we give him some barbecue?" She was thoughtful and had already noticed that the beast warrior secretly swallowed several coins. He slobbered, "We don't want beast coins, how about we just eat a skewer of barbecue and let him remember it as two people?"

Hui was not happy: "It's better to give him beast coins directly. A skewer of barbecue costs fifty black beast coins. The beast warrior has a big appetite, who knows how much he will eat in the end?"

The employees scrambled to come up with suggestions, and the beast coin offensive, threats of violence, and cannibalism took turns. Fei Yu was grateful in his heart, but still declined their suggestions.

"What should we do?" All the employees asked worriedly.

Fei Yu had already thought about it and didn't hide it from them. He smiled and said: "We can play gg."