Decisions

I walk in the bedroom and change out of the wet boxers into some dry ones not caring that everything is on display because I hate being interrupted in anything. I have a good idea that it is Coulter and well let's just say I don't give a rats ass what he thinks right now. Jade was crying and to be honest I am tired of hearing it and seeing it. I had no idea it had gotten this bad. We talk while on tour but she has been hiding this from me. Coulter needs to get his shit together and either man up and take care of her or someone else will. I don't know how many times I have told him that. As I look out the window, speak of the devil, and he just happens to be standing on my doorstep.

I open the door,"What the hell man? I was in bed and I don't appreciate you waking me up since I stayed up till 5am waiting on your sorry ass."

"Cut the crap BG, I know Timber is here and I am here to take her home. So get the fuck out of my way"

Coulter tries to push his way in and I put my hand on his chest," I don't know who the fuck you think you are talking to but this is MY HOUSE and I didn't invite you inside. So you need to back up and come again."

"Timber is in there and I am here to take her home so get out of my fucking way BG! I am tired and I am ready to go home!"

"Well let me tell you something , BOY, JADE may be here but if she is it will be entirely up to her if she wants to go home. I have warned you and told you for the last time, you NEED to take care of her if you love her cause if you don't so other man will."

"BG I am tired of you sniffing around MY GIRL and I am telling you for the last time,YOU need to remember bro code. Now let me in so I can get Timber and go home"

About that time Timber Jade comes down the stairs yelling, "B who was at the door that interrupted us?"

She stops at the end of the stairs and all I can do is smirk, she is wearing one of my tshirts and it looks like that is all she has on .

Coulter said," Timber I am here to take you home so get your ass in the truck and we will discuss this at home."

"Coulter I have been at home, I am surprised that you even know what that is, seeing you ain't never there. But to answer you , NO I am NOT going anywhere with you. I am busy right now with my friends. So I will talk to you later. B feed me."

"You heard the lady, so bye man"

"Have you forgot Bro Code? Cause you are breaking so many rules"

"Man if it were anyone else Bro Code would have already been out the window. You need to go home and sleep it off and Jade will be there when she gets ready. You heard her its time for me to feed her so I will see you later Bro." and with those words I shut the door in his face. I turn and walk to Jade and pop her on her ass and said," are you trying to get me in a fight?"

She laughed,"No but you know you can take him in a heartbeat. Besides I am not the one who answered the door in my underwear"

"no but you are the one who came down the stairs in my tshirt and appears to look like that was all ans said we had been interrupted. So what do you think your man is going to think, princess"

"At this point I don't give a shit what he thinks because he isn't my man and two I think he is cheating on me and not with the boys" She drops her head and those last few words are just whispered like she is ashamed.

I walk to the kitchen and say,"He's an asshole but you need to figure things out Jade cause I am not always here and I hate you being unhappy"

"I know B" she tells me as she follows me to the kitchen. She sits on the island while I cook us an omelet. No its not breakfast time but it is quick since I have to get dressed and outside to set up for the bonfire tonight. Jade cleans up the kitchen as I head upstairs to shower. When I come back downstairs I find a note

B,
Thanks for last night but most of all thanks for this morning. You made me see things in a different light. I will see you about dusk so turn my lights on.

Love ya,

Jade

I read the note and put it back on the counter and head outside to set up for the bonfire, all the while my mind on Jade and what she meant.