Turning Tables

Brantley POV

I threw Jade over my shoulder and stalked out to my truck and put her in on my side and climbed in after her. She started to move over but I yanked her back next to me and growled,"stay put princess" Jade nodded not saying a word. The normal 20 minute drive took me all of 10 until I had her back over my shoulder stalking into the house. I set her down so I could lock up and turn the alarm system on, she slipped away and I turned around I asked her," where are you going princess"
Twirling the handcuffs around one finger as she walks up the stairs she replies,"Come on Big Daddy , that is, if you can handle it "
I growl as I stalk toward her making her jog up the stairs and I love the view of her ass I am getting. She looks back over her shoulder and winks at me as she shakes her ass in my face and asks me,"Do you like what you see?"
I laugh darkly ,"oh yeah I do princess" as I walk into our bedroom pulling off my shirt with one arm. Jade is slipping off her shoes and I toe off my nikes and walk to her pulling her close and placing kisses on her neck . She leans her head back on my chest and lets out a small moan. I went from hard to being able to drill through fuckin concrete with my dick. I unbutton Jades jeans and slip my hand inside her jeans to find out she isn't wearing panties. I growl in her ear "what have I told you princess about going commando when I am not with you?"
She whispers huskily ,"that you would spank my ass"
"That's right baby girl so you need to get ready for your punishment for being a bad girl."
Jade squeezes her thighs together when I said that and her knees buckle with my arm holding her up. I pull my hand out and turn her around to face me taking her face in my hands and kissing her hard asserting my dominance. Jade submits to the kiss turning soft in my arms. As I trail down her neck and shoulder with kisses I continue to undress her until she stands before me naked. I stop and take in the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. The way her chest is heaving trying to get air because I have kissed her senseless, her nipples that could cut something because they are pebbled into hard nubs, her long legs that I can't wait to have wrapped around me squeezing me as I pound into her perfectly pink smooth pussy. I smirk as I see her juices running down her leg from her arousal. She stands waiting on me and I look into her eyes and see them full of love and desire and want. I quickly shed my jeans and pick her up laying her on the bed. 
   As I crawl on the bed caging her in her lips part as our skin touches and I just have to have a taste of those lips. As I kiss her she fights for dominance and I gave it to her when she sucked my tongue deep in her mouth causing me to moan. When I did that she flipped us over and was on top and I was lost in her kiss. I felt her breast rub against my chest hair and the feeling of her skin on mine had my focus until I heard a click and I realized Jade had gotten the handcuffs and had me cuffed to the headboard.
  "Holy hell princess what are you doing?"
  She smiles wickedly and says," turning the tables on you Big Daddy"
  I am in total shock as I watch her get up and go to my dresser and she pulls out a black bandanna. She comes back to the bed and kisses me I ask again ," princess .... what... are...you .....doing?"
  "Get comfy you will be here a while"as she places the bandana over my eyes. I feel her climb on top of me and I open my mouth and she places a finger on my lips and says," shhh" then she trails her finger down my chest and follows with her lips. My chest heaves from not being able to see cause my skin feels like it is on fire. I suck in a deep breath as she trails lower with her lips until she wraps me in her mouth "fuck" is all I can get out. She releases me and and crawls back up my body whispering "that's exactly what I plan to do ...Big Daddy" and with those words she slides her wet heat over my hard as a jackhammer cock. I grit my teeth and growl because she is so wet and tight I almost cum right then. The sensation of her riding me is more than I can take " hang ...on a ...minute princess..." as I yank on the cuffs. Jade never stops moving and I hear her moans so I pull again splintering the headboard. As soon as I pull loose I yank the bandana off my eyes and Jade is astride me with this shocked look on her face. I chuckle darkly and I feel her pussy clench around me and I tell her ," that's right princess Big Daddy is here and you are in all sorts of trouble"