Don't Come Knockin

Timber Jade POV

I walk to the bus and stop and ask ," you coming Big Daddy?"
I smile at his response and then I make my way onto the bus and I hadn't taken 2 steps and I feel his strong, calloused hands land on my bare shoulders and pull me back against his hard as rock chest. His lips make a trail from my shoulder up to my ear where he nips and sucks causing me to let out a moan and relax into him that is until he growls in my ear," you were bad today Timber Jade and you know exactly what that gets you"
My legs clench together cause he just caused a flood and he knows it cause he does that damn laugh. Oh I am in so much trouble and I am gonna love every minute of it.
Brantley moves to the other ear nipping and sucking moving his way down to my neck and shoulder and my body trembles cause he is magic. I can feel his smile against my skin, and he wraps his right arm around my waist and pulls me against him and I feel how turned on he is. He tells me ," Baby you looked so hot and I know you did it on purpose cause you were mad at me. Thank you , cause I love seeing you like that. and I won't ever get tired of it. All dressed up and fire shooting out of those baby blue eyes of yours. So please don't ever stop."
He is rubbing circles on my stomach and then he said," I love this but baby if you don't get out of it I'm gonna tear it to shreds so I'm gonna let you go and you strip right here for Big Daddy"
I nod my head and he lets me go and I take off my jewelry and lay it on the table between the chairs. I bend over with my back to him to undo my sandals and he smacks my ass causing me to smile. I step out of the shoes and turn to face him as I slip the romper off and let it pool at my feet. I watch as his heated gaze ran from top to bottom and back up landing on my breasts. Then he meets my eyes and said,"take it all off darlin,"
I unhook my bra and it falls to the floor and he has to adjust his jeans. I hook my thumbs in my thong and shimmy out of it and I stand in front of my man with a smile. He is looking his fill and it makes me feel so damn sexy and powerful .
"Come here my little badass. Do you know how sexy you look when you are all riled up mad? God I wanted to fuck you in front of that whole damn restaurant , but you know that kiss from Kip and you taking the knuckles is cause for me spanking that pretty little ass of yours until I turn it bright red"
I almost moan at his words and he sits up and pulls me down over his knees and said," 10 swats on this purty little thing and you are gonna count them for me"
He rubs my ass and then quickly pulls back and comes down quick with his hand "1"
As he rubs it doing it again,"2" then in quick succession he does "3,4,5" and the calloused hands against my sensitive skin has me panting and moaning. He does it again"6" and again "7" and as he rubs my ass he slips and runs his finger up my wet core and I arch wanting more of his touch and his laugh rumbles in his chest,"baby you are already dripping wet ready for Big Daddy to pound that pussy till we turn this bus over"
"Yes Big Daddy I need you to pound me good" with those words he did "8,,9,10" so quick that I couldn't catch my breath before he had me pulled up and spread eagle on the counter diving face first into my pussy swirling his tongue on my swollen nub and that was all it took I came screaming"OH GOD YES!!"
He lapped and nipped and sucked me into 4 more orgasm before he ever came up for air. He kissed his way up my stomach and then to my breast where he took his time, sucking , nipping and bringing them to hardened peaks before he flipped me over and pressed his body down on mine caging me in. He nips my ear and growls " don't move "
   He raises up and I wait wondering what he is doing until I hear his belt and then zipper. Then I feel his naked chest on my back as he uses his jean clad knees to spread my legs farther apart which makes me wonder. I know I heard his belt and zipper come undone and then that thought leaves my mind cause he has slammed his big thick throbbing cock into my wet pussy and I cum screaming," FUCK BIG DADDY" he rumbles in that deep voice as he wraps his hand in my ponytail pulling me up against his mouth  " oh I plan to princess, I plan to fuck you until you are raw. Cause I want everyone here to know that you are mine"  and with those words he pounds me and I scream "harder , faster , Big Daddy" 
"Yes ma'am"
He pounds relentlessly and I can't hold in the screams the pleasure is so overwhelming and I meet him thrust for thrust and I feel my walls tightening again and lose it screaming and bucking against him and if it wasn't for the counter I know I couldn't hold myself is my legs are like jello. I lay there catching my breath and I turn my head and I see him coming out of his boots, so he can get his jeans the rest of the way off. He sees me and give me that panty dropping grin and he has his black hat turned backwards, oh that sexy man.
   He picks me up and carries me to our bed and places me on it and kisses me with teeth and tongue and enters me bringing my leg up around his hip, thrusting and rotating hips causing me to cum unexpectedly. He pounds me harder and harder and he leans down and kisses me . I take my nails down his back and I feel his dick throb between my legs and he yanks both legs up over his shoulders going deeper and harder and I feel my walls squeeze him causing him to shoot hot streams of cum into my pussy and that sends me over with him and there are no words just gutteral sounds and moans coming from us. He is laying on me as we are trying to catch our breath and he raises up and kisses me so soft and said," I love you Jade"
" I love you Brantley"
      He rolls us over and I straddle him and he raises and eyebrow putting his hands behind his head. I kiss him making my way down his body until I reach his cock and I lick and nip after all turn about is fair play . I take him in my mouth sucking and licking until he is thrusting into my mouth and I release him with a pop crawling up his body kissing and leaving bite marks. I straddle him and line up and then I sink slowly onto him causing him to grit his teeth and close his eyes and that is when I tell him " open your eyes BigDaddy see who is riding your  cock" when I said that his eyes popped open and he places his hands on my hips slamming me down onto him.  I ride him going harder and faster with his help until he growls out "Fuck  me Jade I Love  You" cumming in me bringing me over with him I throw my head back just feeling the explosion inside my body.
As I lay on his chest I smile and say," I just did Big Daddy"  he doesn't say anything and then he laughs so hard and kisses me and said," that you did princess that you did"