Are you trying to break it?

Timber Jade POV

I am laying on Brantley's chest trying to catch my breath and he is rubbing circles on my back as he says,"damn princess if we keep this up I am gonna have to quit smoking". I laugh and say,"well if you are getting to old for this then I guess we ..." I don't get anything else out of my mouth before he has me flipped beneath him and growling,"woman you are about to see that I ain't old "as he kisses my neck making me moan even though I just had him . Hell we have been going at it since early morning and its past noon now.

My phone starts ringing and B answers it growling,"what do you want Caroline?"

"Give her up BG. We need girl time so go hunting or a ballgame or hell even get some of that stuff and blow shit up "

"She's MY wife And...."

"Doesn't mean you need to break her having sex ...we are all praying, y'all are trying every chance you get soooo give her a rest. hell I will make her sit with her legs crossed or even elevated so your swimmers don't try to get out!!! Just give me and Britt Jade for a few hours!!!"

Growling "NO! She is my wife and I am not sharing her right now so you and Britt just need to go have fun by yourselves" and he hangs up.

I look at him and he smirks," now where was I ....oh yeah I believe right about here " and he begins kissing my neck and making his way down my body nipping, biting and sucking just as he slides in ....

BAM! BAM! BAM! on the door. "Open the damn door BG and send Jade out before you break her or your dick!" Caroline yells.

I can't help but laugh as B rolls off and growls," I told her I wasn't sharing you !"

"Baby why don't I go get ready and you can go see what Luke and Jay are up to and then I will meet you back here tonight and we can try again?" I tell him

"Finnnnnnneeeeeee."

Kissing him I tell him,"I promise to make it worth it for you"

"Mmmmmm I like the sound of that woman" he says.

"BG let her out now and I will buy y'all a new set of cuffs" Caroline yells.

BG jumping out of bed says," hot damn go get ready Jade and I will go down and let them in "

Sitting up in bed in shock I say...."well damn"

B turns around and says," what baby I know exactly how to use those cuffs and I also know you love it and will be screaming my name if you still form a coherent thought as I make you cum"

Biting my lip looking at B standing there naked I yell," I can go Caroline but give me 2 hours and then come back!"

" two hours Jade and you better have your ass out of that bed and dressed ready to spend a night with the girls !!!" Caroline yells back.

Brantley stalks back to the bed and yanks me to the edge and flips me over on my stomach . He begins kissing my neck and I feel his body surrounding mine and the sweat slicked skin slides against mine making me moan and arch my ass up wanting contact with him. He chuckles low in my ear and growls"not yet princess I plan on making you scream the moment I enter you"
My pussy soaks itself when he says that I feel the sticky wetness run down my thighs and B chuckles as he slides his hand up my leg but doesn't touch my pussy causing me to groan. He Kisses down my back nipping and biting and swats my ass with his big hand and I moan as he smoothes the skin he just swatted. He traces my spine from my neck to my ass and he bites my right cheek and then laves it with his tongue before doing the same thing to the left. My skin is so sensitive from all the loving he has done today that I am a quivering mess. He takes my right ass cheek in his paw of a hand and squeezes and then slips his left hand around the front and cups my sex pressing my clit with his middle finger. I raise up and he presses me back down on the bed with his body as he slides his finger in and strokes me. I start moving with his finger and he pulls out and raises up rubbing his hard thick veiny cock against my wet folds . I am straining wanting him to fill me up and he spreads my legs wider and lines up and impales himself hilt deep and I cum hard and fast so unexpected that my mouth opens but nothing comes out. He laughs and tells me"I told you I would make you cum as soon as I was inside you. Now I am going to fuck you so hard and Mmmmmm this ass is so juicy I might have to fuck it too "
I can't help my reaction to his words my pussy clenches his dick pulling him in further. He moans "oh baby you are so damn tight and wet" as he begins to move pistoning in and out and I am lost in the feeling of his cock hitting my uterus. He spreads my ass cheeks and inserts a finger fucking my ass as he fucks my pussy and I grab the sheets fisting them and I tell him "harder baby" he begins slamming into me with all he has. I arch up from the mattress, a loud scream echoing in our room as a white hot blinding wave of ecstasy washes over me completely overtaking my body and taking me to a completely new universe.
I can barely hear B groaning behind me his dick twitching inside me as his thrusts become more erratic. I feel like he is about to split me in half, thrusting harder and quicker than before, fucking me like a mad man possessed.

And I loved every minute of it .... a few more thrusts and I feel his hot spurts of cum inside of me and I hear him growl Jade like a feral animal.

His huge body completely covered mine, his sweat slicked skin sliding against mine as his mouth placed small kisses against my sensitive skin as his movements slowed.

"I love you Timber Jade Gilbert" he whispers in my ear with a smile.

"I love you Brantley Keith Gilbert " I tell him looking over my shoulder.