Snickers anyone?

Timber Jade POV

     When I wake up I start to roll over and I can't but I need to get up so I hit B and yell at him "let me go or I am gonna puke on you" he let me loose and I dart to the bathroom and empty my stomach . I am laying on the floor trying to catch my breath and B hands me a wet washcloth and a bottle of water. I sit up and wipe my mouth and rinse and spit out. B then picks me up and I tell him "put me down I need to brush my teeth"
   B asks," how long has this part been happening?"
"Believe it or not this is the first time" I tell him after brushing my teeth. He picks me up and takes me back to bed. I look at the time and see it is almost 3pm and that means its time to get up and get moving cause his VIP session is at 5pm and then he will head to catering for a bite to eat and then its his quiet time to focus on the concert and performance ahead. Then its the prayer and showtime.
  B grabs a shower after telling me to stay in bed and rest and well I didn't argue, biggest thing I can tell is i am tired a lot. He comes out and gets dressed telling me ," I will come back here and get you before I head to catering cause you need to eat."
  As he leaves I get up and shower and take my time getting ready. I pull on a red T-shirt and a pair of black under armour leggings and one of B's flannel shirts that is black and red and I sit down and put on my black converse. I head up front and PJ is there waiting on me and asks me "where are we going?"
"Well I am going to get some popcorn I don't know about you "
"Princess you know that ain't gonna happen. Boss gave me strict instructions to stick close to you"
"PJ this ain't happening the next 9 months I will not be held captive but I will give in till after Monday then al bets are off. Now let's go find popcorn and grab me a snickers out of B's stash"
"Okay are we slipping in the VIP session or not . Oh it's his last snickers no cann do princess"
Growling ,"which one you want to face upset Boss or pissed off Mama?"
  PJ turns around," one snickers coming up"
We make our way to VIP and slip in and Jeff gives me his stool and I just listen munching on popcorn. Today's crowd is pretty tame no questions of boxers or briefs thank the good lord cause I don't think I could contain myself if he gave his standard answer of "nooootttthhhhhhiiiiinnnn" I might have to jump his bones right then and there. I mean yeah I was tired last night but the whole night all I could think about was getting him to myself naked. He wraps it up and PJ and I slip back out and to the bus.
  B comes on and said," I want to know who the hell took my snickers bar ?! "
    I smiled at him and said," I did "
"Woman you know I get hangry when I don't have one"
  "The baby wanted it and you mean to tell me that you wouldn't give it up for the baby? I was craving one and I told PJ to get it "
  "Well I guess that will be okay but I got to eat now"
  "Well how about I make it up to you Big Daddy?" as I run my hands up his chest.
He smirks turning his hat backwards and pulls me closer by my hips and leans down about to kiss me...
  "Hey do you know... that's okay I will leave y'all alone" Ben said making a quick retreat.

"Now where was I?" B asked
"Right about here" I said as I stood on my tiptoes and reached up and pulled him until our lips met and then he took control....

Meanwhile in catering.....

Ben said," Yall something is going on with Boss and TJ more than usual, have y'all noticed it?"
"Well I mean we all know he gets upset if he doesn't have a snickers" BJ replied
  "Yeah but no have you not noticed how she fell asleep last night at meet and greet, not to mention she wasn't up with the sun today?"
  "Ben you may have a point there and yeah she never takes his snickers hell she is the one who started stashing them for him"
  Ben snaps his fingers," PJ will know he knows everything when it comes to them two"
They all nod in agreement . Jesse said," whose gonna ask him "
   "No" came a booming voice behind them .
"Dammit PJ give a guy a warning next time" Ben said.
   "Let me tell you all something right now if y'all make princess mad you will answer to me do I make myself clear?"  PJ tells them .

They continue talking and Corey walks by.."chicken shits , all of you to afraid to ask a woman a question"

"Oh you say that now buddy just wait till you see her in action" BJ said

"She's little and has all of y'all scared I think you need to turn in your man cards right now"

Ben said," we will just wait till you see her right hook or her put a man on the ground with a kick to the nuts "
   "Boys you mean to tell me y'all are really scared of her?"
"Corey when you have seen her lay BG on his ass with a right hook and a kick to his nuts not to mention she can shoot a gun as well as him and her aim is spot on when she throws something at you ... then and only then will you get to weigh in on that" Ben tells him.

"Shit she has done all that ?"

They all nod their heads in agreement . Corey pales and said," so you are telling me there will be a show behind the scenes?"

"Hell yeah that's half the fun of tour when Princess is with us" Jesse told him

"This is gonna be fun if she gives BG a run for his money."Corey said.

"Understatement of the year man " Ben replied.