Are You Serious?

Here you go MissyDoe2017
His face when he gets the news.Thanks for your help on this one

Timber Jade POV

   Brantley took the keys and unlocked the door and held it open for me to walk through and as I turned on the lights, "SURPRISE" is screamed out. Brantley reacts by pulling me behind him while he pulls out his gun and points it in the house.

Luke says," hold up BG don't shoot"

Brantley and I look at each other and then turn to look at Mama and them. "I know you didn't think you would get out of a celebration just because we weren't invited to the wedding"
So there in our living room stood all our friends.

   Brantley put the gun up and took our bags upstairs while I was passed around for hugs and congratulations. I look around and they have a wedding cake and a buffet for us to enjoy.  I feel B put his arm around me and I lean back into him and he whispers so much for being alone.  I smile and look up at him and say," but you wouldn't have it any other way and neither would I "
  "You are right princess I wouldn't " he kisses me on top of the head and Caroline comes up and pulls us apart. B looks at her and says," what the hell woman she is my wife"
  "Yeah she is but hell you have already tried to break her everyone can see by how slow she is moving and we have cake to cut so leave some space BG" she tell him.
  I turn red and glare at her and she pats me on the shoulder and says," you will thank me later doll"

   We cut the cake and of course it ends up everywhere. I mean its me and B ....I might have had to smash his beard with 2 pieces of cake while he put icing all over my face and then licked it off. As we are upstairs cleaning up he tells me to handle the official announcement.  I send Jeff and Scott the picture of us from our wedding and tell them to release a statement and then I put one on both our FB, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
   As I head back downstairs I am looking around and I see a link with B so I click on it and it takes me to an app called Wattpad. I start looking and reading and I hit the bottom step..."Oh my god ..."

"What is it TJ?" Ashleigh asks.

"There is this app and people write books and they have written about B and do you have cameras in your bedroom?"  I ask looking at B.

Luke starts laughing and I tell him ,"Luther quit laughing ....there's shit about you too." which stops him cold.

  "Here let me see this shit....oh , oh. That's good and yep um hmmmm . Got the size right. Don't even need my ruler."Caroline says . Then she turns to BG and says"may have to try some of your tricks" and then she looks at me with narrowed eyes "you have been holding out on me"  and she goes back to reading and says

"Wait hello this bitch done killed me off"

Ben looks up and says,"they called me a jolly green giant really?! Do i look green to you? Hell this ain't fair"

"No man they called you Bennie Boy in this one"BG says as  he keeps scrolling "well they nailed Mama that is for sure and Kolby's stupid ass. But I do not pout like I am two." growling.

"Well I mean look at the stupid shit you post Kolby and B you are the one who has no filter in VIP or interviews." I tell him

"I didn't mean for someone to take it and make up a story about it" he growls

"Sorry honey you are the one who said you liked being spanked so what else were they to think. "

"It was a damn joke Timber Jade" BG says as he glares at Luke on the floor laughing .

"Oh can you do this B? It sounds fun " I tell him

"Sweet Jesus Woman .....you sure you are that flexible"

"Hell I can try Big Daddy at least they got that part right they could have said you had a little dick"

Luke is reading and looks at Caroline " they got you pegged baby"

"Thomas Luther I have no idea what you are talking about"

"Bullshit Caroline " BG yells " you felt my ass up looking for cigarettes and we all know why you carry that damn ruler around and it isn't to use on Bo and Tate like you tell everybody"

Jason is laughing and says," so true BG so true"

"Girls call BK and get Chases number ...we need to find out if his stories are true" I say

B growls," why do you want to know that for"

"Well they have the caveman part down on all of you" Britt says.

"Oh you know my roommate in college ...I was thinking of introducing them " I tell him .

I laugh and look at the girls," they all share my thoughts on Jana"

"Okay wait a damn minute Timber Jade you didn't have a roommate in college cause you lived in a one bedroom apartment woman." B growls.

"Eep" I get up and take off running and B is yelling "I'm gonna spank that ass woman"

"And that is our cue to leave" Luke says

"Nope I am good but I do need to grab my purse upstairs" Caroline says.

"Caroline Boyer Bryan get your cute little ass to the truck right now cause you didn't bring your purse in ."

"That's my sister so stop that shit right now BG" Jason hollers.

"But Luke..." Caroline says.

Jason looks at Britt," you ready to go "

Brittany looking at her nails, "nah I'm good" Jason growls and tosses her over his shoulder "this fucking caveman enough for you woman "

As they get outside Justin and Katie are just arriving "yeah you don't want to go in there "

Kate winks " But maybe I really do "

"Kate !!!!! Get your ass back out here!!!!!" Justin growls

"Why we are invited guests so I am going inside its not like we all haven't heard them before "

"All the time" Caroline yells

"I almost got pregnant the last time" Brittany says

I make BG go with me to the door and he says " get your asses back inside"

"Damn that was fast BG I would have thought you had more stamina than that . What brought this shit on?" Justin says

B growls,"I would still be at it if yall hadn't been here cause she won't let me and I ain't sleeping on no damn couch for any of you hooligans"

I kiss him and whisper in his ear " I will make it up to you when they leave and I meant it when I asked if you could do that "

He growls and pops my ass and tells me," I will show you woman"