Flashback May 2012 part 2

Timber Jade POV

I have everything packed up that I need and I am headed home for the summer. I know a lot of my friends think I am crazy cause my house is only about 20 minutes from Athens but this way if I stay up late studying I don't have to drive back for those early classes that I sometimes have. I will be leaving in 2 weeks to go on tour with B for a month at least. He wants me to do the whole summer but honestly we would probably kill each other if we were in that close quarters 24/7 for more than a month.
I have the radio cranked up and flying home. The big bonfire is tonight and I am glad, there are always hot guys showing up and B will be occupied with whatever flavor of pussy he has for the night soooo mama is getting laid tonight.

I go home and unload my suitcases and just decide to walk over through the trail. It's gonna be fun to be able to let loose, knowing I only have one more year left of school. I come through the end of the trail and I see Kolby and Ben helping B with setting up. Ben sees me first and nods , I smile cause when I saw him last week I was pissed off at B. Kolby comes and hugs me and he asks was I glad to be home. I laugh and tell him "of course"

B comes up and picks me up and spins me around. When he puts me down I say," I am not over what you did just so you know"

Ben laughs," I knew we should charge admission for tonight"

I laugh," no its not that bad cause I get what you were trying to do but did you ever think to talk to me first ?ask me what I was thinking ? "

"No I didn't I saw red cause I could see you getting hurt and I won't let that happen as long as I am around."

"Well before you do anything like that again ask me first"

"Okay I will now are you excited about the tour?"

"Yes I am but I am more excited about tonight who all is  coming cause I really need to get laid."

He runs his hand over his face and pinches his nose and said," Jade really  you are still on that?"

  "Oh don't give me that B, cause we all know you looking for the next flavor of pussy tonight before you go out on the road. Sooooo we can help each other out or we can hurt each other totally your call Big Daddy"

Kolby and Ben bust out laughing at what I called him and he shakes his head and said,"Jade don't call me that around people that will give them the wrong idea about you and me. They will think we are more than friends."

" Well we are, we are best friends and okay I won't " I tell him as I roll my eyes.

The bonfire has been lit and the party is in full swing. Eli and Ashley are here and Ben has been telling them and Kolby what happened last week between me and B. I don't get what the big deal I just called him on his shit is all. Right now he is occupied with a bleach blonde bimbo and I mean she's okay if you like the fake ass wanna be plastic Barbie. Don't get me wrong Ashley is blonde but she's not fake at all. Since he is occupied it is now time for me to make my move on one of B's biker buddies. He has been giving me the look all night and I make my way over to him with 2 beers and he smiles and tells me," My name is Steele what's yours beautiful?"
"I'm Timber Jade or TJ"
"How about I just call you Timber cause I'm falling in love"
"Call me whatever you like as long as you call me." And with that I turn and walk away. But before I can walk away he pulls me into his body and leans in and captured my lips with his. The kiss turns heated and he runs his hands down my body landing on my ass and he squeezes causing me to moan. I take him by the hand and lead him inside to the guest room and he picks me up and lays me down on the bed. I am shoving his leather cut off and pulling on his shirt to get it off.
As he is kissing me he is pulling my tank top and my bra off and as he goes to unbutton my shorts, he is abruptly yanked away.
Standing there was B, and he looked at Steele and hit him and said," I told you all that Jade was off limits brother"
"Shit Boss, she told me her name was Timber Jade or TJ , hell I didn't put it together, I am so sorry" Steele said.

I am so angry with Brantley that I look at him and tell him," Get your ass out I don't want to see you"

He started to say something and I said,"Get the fuck out of my sight right now"

I get dressed and I head outside straight to the bar and grab the bottle of Jack and chug it 3 good times before it is yanked out of my hand by Eli. I give him a WTF look and he said," There isn't but one person here to make you drink Jack like that so tell me what BG has done now to piss you off?"

"He cockblocked me in the act Eli!! Where is he by the way?"

"Well he was headed inside last I saw him."

When Eli said that I saw red and I headed inside the house and up the stairs and I threw his bedroom door open and picked up the first thing I saw and that was his boots and I threw it at him hitting him in the back.

"What the hell Timber Jade get out now"

"Hell no Brantley Keith if I ain't getting any tonight you ain't either and if miss fake blonde plastic Barbie wants to keep her face like it is she will get to stepping"

" I said to get out we will talk later "
I picked up the other boot and threw it at him and he dodged it but I started throwing anything I could find the tv remote the change dish sitting on the dresser and that got him in the shoulder. Ole girl got up and ran out and I just smiled and turned around and walked back out to get something to drink.
   Ben walked up and was about to ask something when BG came out the back door bellowing "Timber Jade you get your ass back here right now, I ought to turn you over my knee and spank that ass for that stunt you just pulled."
   "Brantley Keith how dare you come out here and be mad at me cause Mama always said what's good for the goose is good for the gander. If you don't want cockblocked then you shouldn't have done it to me!!!"
  "It's not the same and you know it"
By this we are standing nose to chest and when he said that I lost control and eared back and gave him a right hook and then turned around and as I was walking off he said," that was a cheap shot"
I turned around and I throwed the bottle I had in my hand at his head and he ducked and it hit the deck and busted. He looked at me and picked me up threw me over his shoulder and took me inside.
As he was walking off Ben said," I told y'all we should charge admission tonight cause I knew it was gonna be a show"
Brantley and I both shot him the bird.
   He went down to the studio and sat me down.

"Look I was wrong I know I was wrong but I can't help it when it comes to you. I know you are a grown woman and you have needs but it's so hard to see it in my face with my friends. Cause I don't want to lose friends if something goes wrong because I will always choose you over them. So can you not get with my buddies that I ride with all the time?"

"Okay I can do that but B you know that I will choose you over anyone . You are my only family and I can't lose you. So no more trying to get with your close buddies BUT you stay clear cause what you did tonight wasn't cool."

"You got a deal princess"