Nashville Part 1

Timber Jade POV

Its strange to be sitting in this meeting with Brantley. I look around and see Jay and his manager, Luke and Kerri, Tyler and Brian, Justin and Thomas. Whatever this is it's got to be pretty big for all of them to be here.
Scott comes in and thanks everyone for rearranging schedules to make the meeting and that he would ask that we all listen to the pitch and take a few days to think it over ask any question and then give a final answer.
As I sit here listening I can tell by the body language that some are up for it but some are gonna be no without even thinking it through.
I quickly send a text to Caroline telling her to organize an impromptu night at FGL House for tonight. These guys are gonna need it after this.
As the man starts to finish up I see all the guys check there phones on by one and hide my grin.
The meeting is over but Scott pulls me aside and said," I know BG will probably be the one who is opposed to this the most so help him weigh pros and cons and whatever is fine with me. I just want him to think about it. Now y'all get out of here and I will see you day after tomorrow"

Luke and Jason come up and tell us that they are headed to FGL House and want us to come. Justin said he was going to get Katie and Thomas was gonna get Lauren and meet us there. Brian and Tyler said they would head on over and make sure we had enough tables.
I told them," it sounds good to me but I'm going to the hotel to get out of these clothes, I need something besides a business suit."

Brantley still hasn't said anything so I just let it be cause I know he will talk when he is ready.

We get to FGL House and it is karaoke night where Tyler and Brian have us , I know that this is what we all need. Just a night to relax, blow off steam and have fun.

As we all sit down and get our drinks, Caroline asks,"Okay so what was the big meeting about today ?"

The guys all look at me and I lose it i can't help but laugh cause I know that its gonna be so funny.

Brantley says,"they pitched us a song and dance about all of us staring in a movie together"

"Well you don't seem happy about it" Brittany said.

"Hell no i ain't happy , they want us to do some stupid shit and it be like Magic Mike only about country music singers struggling to make it in the business." Brantley said.

" when he opened his mouth and said that I was like , you want me to be in what kind of movie??! I ain't doing that shit man" he continued ranting until Luke spoke up wiggling his eyebrows," I'm game man "

"Yeah you would be hell you do that every night on tour any way you just don't take your clothes off"

"If you skeered say you skeered cause we all know who is packing and I ain't talking about them pistols on your back " Jason jumped in .

"Well if there is whiskey I'm down brother" Justin said

" well we all know I am the best dancer so there y'all go" Thomas said.

Tyler and Brian come out and do their Backstreet Boys routine on the karaoke stage and Caroline said," looks like they are down for it I mean look at their moves, and women pay everyday to see them"

   "Y'all are full of shit ain't none of y'all gonna do that cause none of you have the balls to do it and none of y'all women would let your man strip for other women so I'm calling you all out on it" Brantley said.

"Well Mr Big Mouth you ready to put your money where your mouth is?" Caroline challenged.

" what are you talking about Caroline?" Brantley asked

" well I bet you $100 that you are to scared to get up on stage to sing and dance suggestively tonight. Matter of fact I challenge you all to a dance off so to speak. " Caroline says with a smirk.

Brantley looks at Luke and said," your woman is going down tonight"  then he turns to Caroline and says," your on sister but how are you gonna determine the winner cause we all know you can't be the sole judge."

"Well you are right there has to be a way to decide. Hey I got it , just like strippers get money whichever one of you has the most money thrown at them after their performance will be declared the winner. That fair enough guys?" She replied.

  All the guys agreed and with that all Brittany, Katie, Lauren, Haley, Britt, Caroline and I looked at each other and jumped up and started running for the door.

"Hey where are y'all going ?" Luke asked

"To get more money, where else?" I replied.
Brantley growled and I just winked at him. And the entire table busted out laughing as we ran out the door.