Discussion

Timber Jade POV

We get back on the bus and B pulls me into his arms and said," we need to talk so I'm gonna tell the guys that they can't come on the bus right now."
I look at him and nod my head. I head to the back to change into shorts and a tank top cause I know this is gonna be a big talk and I know we need it I just don't want to argue with him over this job.
Brantley walks back on the bus and said," I owe you an apology, I was wrong in how I treated you earlier about the job Jade and I am sorry. I saw this as a big fun trip with my girlfriend and I expected it to be like other times when you would come visit me on tour over the years. I realize now that like me you have a job to do out here on the road. I was being a dick and I deserve everything that you gave me today. I didn't take your job seriously and I promise you from here on out I will. I see how hard you work and I am in awe of all that you have handled today and then still dealt with that skanky bitch interviewer. I do have one favor to ask when we walk on the bus at the end of the night can we be Jade and B? I will treat you as a professional during the day but baby at night I want you to be my woman, the one in my bed and who has my heart?"

"Brantley I owe you an apology too. I expected you to treat me just like you treated Jeff but the thing is you can't because our relationship is different . I think we both had expectations and we didn't sit down and define what we expected out of the other one. Yes you thought this would all be fun and games like always and it isn't I do have a job to do and my job is important cause it makes sure your job runs smoothly. I do want this to be fun and it can be and we can have fun during the day but when it comes to business you need to tell me all the reasons you don't want to do something. I know the interview this morning something was up cause I have never known you to act like that, tell me if there is going to be a possible problem cause I can give them a list of approved topics or tell them if they do something like that guy then you walk. I'm here to make things easy for you so all you have to do is your job. I'm here to make sure nothing but performing is what you have to worry about. I need you to let me do this without running to my rescue or the crew running to get you unless I send them after you. So can we have a meeting tomorrow and set them straight. Present them with a united front? And as far as when the day is done,and we step on this bus, you can bet your ass it will be Jade and B, cause that is exactly who we are, who at the end of the day its just us. Loving and taking care of each other. You are my man and have my heart B, and at the end of the day you and me that's what is important."

"Come here my little badass" he pulls me into his lap and said,"I just got to say darlin that was so damn hot seeing you protect me from her and let her know in no uncertain terms that I was yours. I do have one other request and I am not sure how you will feel about it but I want to go public with us. I want everyone that hasn't figured it out cause we haven't released a public statement to know that you are mine and I am yours and that will hopefully help keep things like tonight from happening."

" I'm okay with going public but I will let you decide what and how you want to do that.You can just let me know when you do. "

Brantley leans down and captures my lips with his and I lean into him letting my hands roam to his beard and he growls deep I his chest and I feel the vibrations all the way down to my core making me soaked. Brantley picks me up when I moan and he takes me to the bedroom and lays me on the bed stripping us both in no time. He kisses down my neck nipping and licking making his way to my breasts where he takes one then the other into his mouth laving them with attention. He leaves a trail of kisses down to my core where he swirls his tongue around my clit causing me to come off the bed. He places a hand on my stomach holding me down while he takes me to heaven 7 times with only his mouth and beard. I can't take an more so I am screaming no no i can't and he just chuckles low and tells me," baby I am just getting started" He kisses back up my body before taking my mouth and and ravishing it allowing me to settle down before he flips me over on my stomach pulling my ass up in the air where he spikes me causing me to cum. My juices are running down my thighs and he laughs and enters me hard and fast and has me careening over the edge 3 more times before he pulls out and flips me back on my back and he slides home pulling my legs up over his shoulders as he kneel pounding into me and I reach for him running my nails down his arms not caring if I leave marks on him . I watch his face and the emotions that I see as we lock eyes is all it takes for me to climax again and I feel as my walls clamp down around his cock twitch and he comes with me emptying inside of me telling me as he does "I love you" . He rolls us over and pulls me to his chest holding me close kissing me and whispers," you are my world Jade" and that is the last thing I remember as I drift off to sleep with a smile on my face.