Nashville Bound

Timber Jade POV

   I hear that stupid alarm of Brantleys going off and I am trying to find it but not having any luck.  It could be because we are on the couch and without doing a whole body pat down and waking the grizzly bear. He couldn't put it on the table it has to be under him or in his damn pocket. I'm still searching and I finally find it in his pocket now the tricky thing is to get it out of his pocket. I slowly sneak my hand in his pants pocket and just as I have it almost out he says,"if you wanted to cop a feel Darlin all you had to do was ask"
"Asshole I was trying to shut that god awful alarm of yours up"
"Okay Darlin if that's what you want to go with we will leave it at that"
I get up and stomp into the bathroom cause if I don't I'm gonna do bodily harm to that man. He infuriates me!! I yell out "if you want to get to Nashville early you better get your ass in gear mister"
All I hear is him laughing and I turn the shower on and step in I can't help but laugh too. No matter how mad he makes me with his teasing he can always make me laugh. I step out and wrap the towel around me when BG walks in and with a look on his face he says," Jade in sorry I was messing with you this early. If you will help me get ready I will make it up to you by taking you to breakfast at Waffle House on our way out of town."
" you know I can't stay mad at you and of course I will help you get ready I mean you are a one arm bandit right now. Besides you know I don't ever turn down waffle house."
"Okay so I need to shower Jade, can you help get everything ready and then I can do it and then help me get dried off and dressed. "

  I help BG take off the sling and then his shirt and the bandage on his shoulder and I get the shower going and he is taking off his pants and I ask if he needs anything else and he says his got it. I head to the bedroom to get his clothes that he laid out last night and take them to the bathroom. I dry my hair while he is showering and then I hear a noise and a string of cussing .
"Everything okay Brantley?"
"No dammit I dropped the body wash can you come help please Jade"
  I open the door to the shower and Brantley has his back to me and I reach down and grab the bottle for him and I ask "do you need help getting your back?"
"That would be great Jade if you could do that"
He hands me his washcloth and backs up to me at the door and I start washing his back and I hear a moan and Brantley says "Jade that feels like heaven."
I finish up and take one more look at his ass and bite my lip and tell him," im done "
Brantley says "grab me a towel Darlin and so we can finish and get on the road."

I helped him dry off and he pulled his boxers on under the towel before giving it to me to dry his back .I help him pull up the track pants and cover his wound up before putting his shirt on and then his sling. He walks into the bedroom to get our bags and tells me his taking them to the truck. I finish my hair and makeup and then get dressed in a pair of black shorts and a turquoise tank top. I pack up the last bag and head to the truck. Brantley is already in and waiting on me.

After our stop at Waffle House we hit the road and I have my phone plugged in and its on shuffle when Jon Langston's She's So Georgia comes on and I start singing it word for word and Brantley looks at me and laughs. He said," That song is so you, who is this?" I tell him and we listen to the other songs I have of his. We go back and forth with the music singing and laughing just having fun when Brantleys phone rings.

BG "hey man what's up?.....yeah we are almost in town ...I have Jade driving me so let me ask her"

"Its Jason and he wants to know if we want to hang out with him and Brittany tonight at FGLHouse since they just opened"

"You know im down for a party if you feel like it"

Brantley said" Count us in bro and I will see if the boys want to "

I glance over and Brantley is texting and we pull into the hotel and as we get out and I hand the valet the keys and we grab our bags and head to check in. When we get our keys and head up to our suite as we get inside I start hanging our clothes up and unpacking since we are gonna be here for a couple weeks. I look to see what I have that will work for tonight when Brantley comes up and said,"wear this you looked great in it" He picked out the hot pink jumpsuit and I did look good in it so I pull it out and get all my things together to get ready. He asked if I could help him change into jeans with his chains. I grin and say"yes are you afraid people want know you without them?"
He laughs and said," no i feel naked without them hell they are like an extension of me"
That causes me to laugh. I help him out of the track pants and get him in the jeans and he does the rest until he asks me to button them. I place my hands on his jeans and I accidentally touched his skin and I could almost swear he sucked in. Nah that's just my imagination cause this is BG my best friend and he doesn't see me that way.