Laying Tracks

Timber Jade POV

BG and I make it to the studio at 9 and Scott ushers him into the booth to start working as soon as we arrive. I brought my computer and I am gonna get some work done today too. I have 3 contracts to look over as an independent, one for BK from FGL, one from Chase Elliott/Dale Jr. Nascar drivers and then one from Kenny Chesney. I make myself comfortable on the couch while they go to work and I get to work looking over the contracts. I mark areas of concern give a different suggestion and email the one back to BK. As I start looking over the one for Kenny the door opens and in walks Kip Moore. I met him not long after I met BG at one of the bars in Athens, he was performing and afterwards we hung out for a while. Kip looked surprised to see me and was just standing there when Scott opened the door and Kip took his eyes off me and walked over to Scott and said,"here is what you asked for" Scott thanked him and then shut the door back. Kip said,"Timber can I ask without sounding bad what you are doing here?"
I laugh and said," yeah I am working but the reason I am here is BG is laid up with his shoulder so I drove him so he could lay down tracks for the next album. So I am working while I wait on him. How have you been Kip?"

"I'm good been touring, writing and of course surfing. You know just living life as it comes. Say since they are working would you like to go grab some lunch? " Kip replies.

I look to the door and I see BG standing there and he had a look on his face that I haven't seen and he says," We are breaking for lunch you want to go grab something or order in Jade?"

As soon as he said that Kip looked at BG and then turned to me and said, " Nevermind looks like you already have plans, maybe another time Timber." Kip shakes BG's hand and asked about the shoulder and what happened and BG explained that he had been shot protecting his family. Kip nodded and walked out.
BG looked at me and said "eating out or ordering in?"
"Whatever you want to do is fine with me."
"Well lets go i have heard of this little deli place I want to try they say there roast beef is the best around"
I grab my purse and we make our way to the truck and he gives me directions to the deli. He gets the roast beef and I order chicken salad croissant with fruit. As we are waiting on our food BG asks,"how did you and Kip meet?"
"At a bar in Athens when I was in school, we met hung out after his set and then today was the first time I seen him since that night. "

"Looked like more than just hanging out from what I saw "

"Brantley this was the first time I have seen him well talked to him since that night. He was surprised to see me in the studio just like I was him. So quit beating around the bush and just ask whatever you are wanting to ask"

"Did you fuck him Timber Jade?"

"What does it matter Brantley , that was years ago."

"Timber Jade answer the damn question did you fuck him?"

"Brantley Keith keep your voice down and if you just have to know yes I did. We had a one night stand, a hookup, no strings attached. You should know how those work since you have had plenty of experience with them. Now what the hell does it matter? That was 6 years ago"

"What the hell were you thinking he is 11 years older than you? "

"Well I was thinking he was hot had a good body and I was horny as hell cause I hadn't had a real live dick in about 6 months and I didn't want a relationship he didn't either "

"Who knows about this damn hookup?"

"No one it was right after I met you and I had taken my car that night and you know I lived alone in Athens so I kept it to myself. Nobody else business"

"I just don't know what to say to you"

"Well honestly I think you have already said enough. "

We ate lunch with strained silence and I just wanted to leave and cry because of the way B was looking at me. He paid for our lunch and we went back to the studio . I got back to work and emailed my suggestions to Chase/Dale Jr. and I am starting to work on Kenny's when Scott come out and said," take him Jade and come back tomorrow and please help him get whatever is bothering him out of his system. "
I nod my head and I start packing my work up when Brantley comes out and says "I guess I am ready to go"
"Okay let me get my work packed up and we can go"
We head to the truck and I ask him if he needs anything from the hotel before we head to Jays for the cookout and he said," I don't but if you need to go back and hookup with Kip we can "

I turned to him and said," You are such an asshole BG, so I didn't tell you I fucked Kip, you want to know something else I have fucked other guys beside him. I think it is such a shithead move that you are pissed at me for it cause I know good and well that you have fucked other women besides Amber and Ana and have had hook ups and booty calls. Maybe spending time with the crew will get your damn head out of your ass!!!!" I get out and slam the door on the truck and head inside to Brittany and Jay.