Mine

Brantley POV

      As I lay holding Jade, I kiss the top of her head, running my hand up and down her back, when she asks , "Where do we go from here Brantley?"
   I smile, "we go wherever the hell you want to go darlin"
   She laughs and my heart skips because I never thought I would hear that again while I had her in my arms.
  "Well I guess since we have both gotten our heads out of our asses we can go forward. It may be a year later but I want you, I want all that we promised when you sand Against the World"
   "I want all of that too and more baby" and I lean down and capture her lips with mine slowly kissing her until she sighs and parts her lips and I delve into her sweet mouth exploring it with my tongue. I feel her hands fist in my shirt as the kiss deepens and she arches into me pressing her breasts to my chest. I keep kissing her determined not to break the kiss first and she pulls back panting with her eyes glazed over and I smile as I place kisses along her jaw down her ear to her neck and I nip and lap and kiss causing a moan and I laugh deep in my chest as I tickle her neck with my beard. Jade throws her leg over mine where I feel her hot core and it makes me hard. I kiss my way back up her neck to her mouth taking possession of it.

  "When we break apart this time, I whisper in her ear," Darlin I plan on making you mine. You said I ruined you for anyone else, you haven't seen ruined yet, I'm going to posses you, fuck you and make love to you so that the thought of any other man makes you shudder from repulsion. I plan to love on every inch of your skin to you feel me even when I'm not there."
   Jade whimpered and I rubbed my thigh against her core and she bucked seeking the friction. I picked her up and took her to the bedroom and I kissed her again as I took off her tshirt throwing it over my shoulder. I kissed my way across her shoulders and down her arms, sucking on her fingers and leaving nips on her neck as I kissed every inch of uncovers skin. She arched jutting her perfect round breasts at me and I laughed as I took a nipple in my mouth sucking on it through the lace of her bra. Then I did the same to the other one. As I took off her bra I sat up and looked, she was perfect and they were begging me to fuck them. I grinned and Jade's eyes got wide as she said," what went through your mind just now?"
"Baby your breasts are so perfect and when she arched jutting them out it was like they were begging to be fucked so that is exactly what I'm gonna do." and with those words I got off the bed and stripped out of my shorts and boxers and straddled her placing my cock in between her breasts and I squeezed them and pinched her nipples all the while the friction from her breasts against my hard as steel cock as I fucked them. Jade is writhing and I pinched her nipple hard and her eyes go wide and I know my baby is about to come without any stimulation on her clit and that makes me shoot streams of hot cum all over her breasts as I pinch both her nipples and she screams my name as we climax together. I look down and there is nothing sexier than seeing my cum all over my woman or so I thought until I scoot down and see the puddle of her climax on my sheets. I lean over kissing her and playing with her breasts still and she says," God baby that was hot as fuck I didn't know I could do that"
   "There are gonna be a lot of things you didn't know you could do and I'm so fucking glad I can show you. "
I kiss my way down her stomach and legs and as I her to her feet I rub them and I suck on her big toe causing a moan to rip from her throat. I make my way back up her legs to her core and I dive face first licking, sucking and swirling my tongue on her clit until she is screaming my name again but I don't let her rest I continue my assault on her pink bare pussy that is wet with her juices bringing her to climax 5 more times and was about to go for six when she is moving up in the bed pushing my head away telling me no not again. I chuckle into her pussy and blow and she screeches as she falls over again.
  I kiss my way up her body tasting the saltiness of her sweat slicked skin. I kiss her mouth and she answers with all tongue and teeth fighting me for dominance until she gives in when I slide between her legs looking into her eyes as I  wait to enter what I know has got to be heaven. Jade looks at me and smiles as I slide into her hot moist heat and "fuck baby you are so damn wet and tight I'm afraid I won't last long"
  She laughs and starts moving and grit my teeth  cause it feels so damn good. I can't help myself and I pull her legs up throwing them over my shoulders as I quicken my pace, pounding away and I feel her walls start to tighten and squeeze me and I growl MINE YOU ARE FUCKING MINE JADE as we cum together.  I am spent and I lay with my head in the crook of her neck before I roll us over and cuddle her on my chest. She's tracing my tattoos and she says," I love you Brantley and I am yours body and soul"
  I smile and kiss her lips and I tell her," I know darlin and I am yours body and soul and I love you more than I can tell you"
  We lay there content, sated and happy to have found our way back to each other.