Honeymoon

Timber Jade POV

  I look up at B and I can't help but smile. This man who I love with all my heart is now my husband, I never thought I would say that. He tightens his arm around me as he drives us to the cabin in Alabama and kisses the top of my head and laughs. I smile thinking about what we just did like we were teenagers and couldn't keep our hands off each other. That is the way he makes me feel.

   He pulls into the driveway of the farm and and back to the cabin. We stopped and got groceries on our way in and now peace and quiet and nothing but my husband for the next 3 days.
    Brantley opens the door pulling me out behind him and we grab our bags and the groceries and make our way inside. As I am putting up the groceries Brantley starts a fire in the fireplace. He comes up behind me and he kisses my neck and I lean back into his embrace as he pulls me closer. The soft feathery kisses on my neck and up my ear are driving me crazy. He cups my breast through the dress and I moan at the sensation of the material against my hardened nipples. I run my hand up around his neck feeling the short stubble of his hair as I rake my nails along his neck, causing him to growl in my ear. His hands roam my body lighting me on fire and he turns me around and lifts the hem of my dress and pulls it off me. I stand bare to his hungry gaze as he looks up and down my body.
I run my hands up his naked chest and around his neck pulling him down to my mouth and I kiss him and it is slow and soft and gentle exploring every crevice in his mouth. The coolness of his rings against my skin cause me to shiver and he whispers huskily," Baby we need to get you closer to the fire before you catch a cold." With those words he picks me up bridal style and carries me to the bearskin rug in front of the fireplace and lays me gently down. He stands back up and slips out of his jeans and then he cages me in with his arms and kisses me and leaves a trail from my mouth down to my breasts taking one then the other in his mouth and sucking and kissing until my nipples were hardened peaks and aching so much they hurt and I was begging "please Brantley"
He just smiled and left a trail down my stomach to my core where he stopped. I was a writhing mess and I was begging him for relief when he circled my clit with his tongue and flicked it and my orgasm came on so sudden and sharp that I was jolted off the rug clawing his back and he just smiled that lazy smile and chuckled. He brought me to 3 more orgasms before he kissed his way back up my body slowly.
Brantley whispered in my ear," I love you and I am gonna show you exactly how much tonight cause baby I am just getting started."
With those words he slid into me and filled me up with his hard as steel cock. He slowly began to move while he kissed my neck. My hands roamed over his back clutching and grabbing trying to make him go faster and he told me," No baby it's all about you feeling every ounce of pleasure I can give you"
His thrusts were long and slow and he pulled my leg up around his waist and went deeper and that was all it took for me and I was screaming his name and he kept thrusting building me up never letting me come down over and over again until he said," Jade I love you " and with those words he thrust hard and I could feel the ropes of hot cum fill me up.
Brantley rolled us over where I was laying on his chest and I kissed his salty sweat slicked skin tracing his chest tattoo with my tongue, biting and sucking and I throw my leg over and I straddle him letting him feel the mixture of our union from my pussy and I rub up against his dick and he opens one eye and asks,"what you doing baby?"
I kiss his neck and take his gauge in my teeth before I answer him. His fingers tighten around my hips and I whisper in his ear," I'm gonna ride you Big Daddy" he groans and as I line up he thrusts into me. I sit up bracing myself on his chest and I ride him bringing myself to orgasm and he grabs my nipples and pulls them before pinching them and i can't form a word just a guttural cry comes out of my mouth.
I am quickly flipped over and before I realize what is going on Big Daddy has tied my wrists together and pulls them over my head and secures me to the spindle leg  on the oversized chair. He smirks and said," now your punishment for being a bad girl on the way here." He flips me over facedown pulls my ass up and gives me 5 quick swats with his hand. I can't help but moan in pleasure as I pull against the material he has me tied with. Then he kisses up my back and moves my long hair to the side before kissing my neck and aging me in with his body. I feel like I am on fire. He spanks my ass again and enters me pounding me hard and I yell " harder faster Big Daddy " he grabs my hips with one hand and fists the other in my hair pulling me up causing my back to arch and I swear I can feel his dick in my throats and he is going faster and harder and he tells me "Cum for me" and I lose all reality and thought as those words send me over and he continues to pound getting sloppier with his thrusts until he cums and pulls out letting it erupt all over my ass. I collapse on the rug and I feel him untie me.
   I feel him pick me up and carry me to the bathroom where he cleans us up and carries me to our bed. He pulls me close and I curl into his chest and he whispers," I love you wife" and I whisper," I love you husband" and I close my eyes knowing that my world was complete now that we were married.