Another Day at the Farm Part 2

Timber Jade POV

I know that I am playing with fire by messing with B when he is trying to dial in his new bow but I didn't like waking up alone. He has been a little over protective and it's good to see him forget that I am pregnant and handle me like his woman and not a piece of glass. He takes me back to the cabin and heads to the man cave. He sets me down and pulls me with my back to his front and leans down and kisses my neck and whispers in my ear,"I'm about to show you why you call this room a man cave darlin"
   I can't hold in the whimper his words and actions caused and he chuckles darkly as he makes his way to my sweet spot causing my legs to buckle and I would have hit the floor if it wasn't for his strong arms holding me up. B quickly takes my shirt off and runs his hands over my stomach and up my sides before cupping my heavy globes in his huge hands whispering ," oh me baby they are bigger already"  I arch my back pushing them farther into his hands and he tweaks both nipples as he continues his assault on my neck and shoulders. I rub my ass against him and I feel his length and how hard he is and I moan.
   As soon as the moan came out of my mouth he yanks my leggings down around my ankles and bends me over the couch. The sensation of the cool​ leather couch against my hardened nipples cause me to gasp. I hear his zipper and next thing I feel is him pushing inside my wet folds slowly filling me up. As I arch my back he pushes me back down and says," I think you were a bad girl making me miss my target and what do bad girls get ....I will tell you they get spanked. "  With those words he pulled out and brought his hand down on my right ass cheek hard that it made me jump and then he soothed it with his hand. He repeated these actions 6 more times before I came screaming his name. As I came he entered my dripping wet pussy and groaned,"damn baby you liked that I see"and he begins to piston in and out of me hard and fast making me incoherent.  Brantley leans over me and whispers in my ear "cum now baby" with his words my body does as it is told and I arch my back with my orgasm. He continues to pound into me and reaches around and presses my clot with his thumb making me cum hard and fast. All I can do is moan and whimper with his assault on my body and he fists his hand in my hair arching my back so he can bite my sweet spot and I cum as I feel his release shoot into me my walls gripping his cock milking every drop of his hot cum.
     He pulls out and said,"now you gonna mess with me again when I am trying to dial in my bow?"
   "Maybe if I wake up in bed alone I will cause I don't like it " I tell him.
He chuckles and said," you needed rest before we head out again on tour and I was trying to let you and peanut get it." I laugh "baby I need you and that's it to rest and I will have it while we are on tour."
   He laughs and we head back outside to finish dialing in his bow. Him working and me well I just watched the love of my life and my baby's daddy do what he enjoys besides performing and I send up a silent prayer of thanks to the Lord above for all of it.