Late nights

Jade POV
    Waking up I realize I am in our bed, B has me spooned with his right arm over my expanded waist , fingers spread cupping my stomach. I tried waiting up for him to get home from his show in Kentucky but I must have fallen asleep in his chair. I lay here just enjoying the quiet and the feel of being protected even in his sleep. We have been through so much and yet we are going to start a new journey in just a few weeks called parenthood. To say I am nervous is an understatement, this little girl has been prayed for and I can hardly believe that we are going to meet her soon. Little miss must be tired of being still she kicks where Brantley has his hand and he moves rubbing my bump, moving down in the bed to where his head rests on me and he starts talking," Little Miss you need to settle down, your pop is here now and your Mama needs to rest, she was up late last night even though she was told to go to bed. " he looks up meeting my eyes. I smile and tell him," I wanted to see you babe, I missed you "
"Princess I missed you too but you need to rest. We talked about this" he says crawling back up in the bed where he leans over kissing me and I am instantly wet. He growls low in his throat ," god woman I have missed you"
"Missed you too,B" I whisper as he runs his hand under the T-shirt I have on cupping my large breasts, his thumb flicking my already hardened nipple. I arch instinctively into his hands. He chuckles as he kisses on my neck and shoulder where the T-shirt has slipped,"are you sure Jade? This is okay?"
  "Yes I am sure, you heard what Doc said nothing contraindicates us making love" I say as I rub my ass against his hardened member. He slips my T-shirt off and runs his roughened hands down my body. The contrast of his rough hands over the stretched tight skin elicited a moan before he cupped my sex while trailing kisses down my neck and shoulder. Trailing his hand over my thigh he pulls it over his as he enters me slowly from behind filling me up with his hard thick cock. My head falls back, eyes closed as he slowly and torturously pumps in and out while his hand finds my clit and I come apart in his arms. He chuckles,"like a firecracker everytime darlin"
He continues his rhythm until I start meeting his thrust and one hand cups my breast and pinched my nipple while the other is pinching my clit. I am lost to all sensation and let the orgasm come over me in waves and I feel B shoot hot ropes of cum inside me and that causes the most intense orgasm that I feel over my entire body . Brantley kisses my neck and I snuggle closer into him as I drift off to sleep.

Brantley POV

    I snuggle closer to Jade as she drifts off to sleep. These last few weeks on tour I have been coming home to be with her as much as I can between shows. Flying in late and leaving out early, I plan on continuing this for 2 more weeks until I break early this year so I can be home when the baby arrives. This time though I am home for a week. I can't believe that we are having a baby. I take out the ultrasound picture of her sweet face and it brings me to tears. That we were given a miracle. I run my hands on Jades belly and feel it tighten up underneath my palm. She stirs and I sing Outlaw in Me to her and both her and Little Miss settle down, and I slowly drift off to sleep knowing that this is where I belong and where home will always be for me, in Jade's arms.