Big Daddy

Timber Jade POV

  I am on top and have B chained to the headboard and as I begin to ride him he tugs and I can't help but laugh. Then they turn to moans as I sink down onto his hard pulsing cock. He tells me to hold on and the next thing I hear is this violent wood splintering  sound and I stop as B yanks off the bandanna I had used as a blindfold. My mouth flies open and he chuckles darkly. My pussy reacts to that chuckle by clenching his hard throbbing Dick and he tells me ,"that's right princess Big Daddy is here and you are in all sorts of trouble."
  "Fuck"
He throws his head back and I hear that dark almost evil up to no good laugh and he says,"yes princess that is exactly what Big Daddy is going to do to the sweet little pussy of yours, but first i need to spank that cute little ass you have."
My body feels like it is on fire and I didn't think I could be any wetter but him saying that my pussy lets a stream loose and he bucks into me. He grabs the key and unlocks the handcuffs. As soon as he is loose he grabs me and puts me in the handcuffs as he chains then to the footboard. The dark gleam in his eyes makes me gasp and he takes that moment to flip me over and rubs my ass covering each cheek with his huge hands. Smack! I moan as he spanks me and then rubs and soothes the cheek. He swats again and the pain /pleasure of it has me wriggling and Big Daddy tells me "no moving princess take your spanking and if you are a good girl I will let you cum, but only when I tell you"  He gives me 5 more swats on my right cheek soothing after every one. I am on my elbows and knees and I am doing my best to not move clenching my thighs together trying to relieve the pressure but not cum . Big Daddy moves to the other cheek and swats and soothes 5 times and he swats one more time hitting my core and demands"cum" and the orgasm rips from inside me and I let a silent scream as I buck on the bed.
   Chuckling he tells me," oh you did good baby girl now lets see how well you do with this and he takes the bandanna and blindfolds me. I cannot see anything, I can only feel and my skin is hypersensitive. He crawls over me pushing me flat on the bed trailing his calloused hands up my legs and spreading them open. "Don't move" I feel him get up and I hear him moving around the room wondering what he is doing. My skin is on fire and the feel of the sheets against my hardened nipples just keeps me hyped up.
    I hear the footsteps come back to the bed and he asks me,"do you trust me?"
" with my life" I answer
"Are you sure you want Big Daddy?"
  "Yes I am "  when I said those words it was like the atmosphere in our bedroom changed. It darkened and became heavy with anticipation .
   "Then the only thing I want to hear come out of your mouth is Big Daddy " he growled into my ear.
  I feel the bed dip and he is next to me lifting my ass in the air and pushing my chest on the bed as he spreads my legs apart. I feel him behind me and the next sensation is his mouth on my sex and he bites down on my clit taking it in his teeth causing me to arch in climax and moan. He chuckles and the vibrations against my pussy make me so wet. He licks and sucks and is thoroughly enjoying bringing me to the edge and then stopping only to do it again and again. I am pulling against the handcuffs and begging "please Big Daddy please"
      I feel him move from behind me and then he is back and he inserts a vibrator in my pussy turning it on low. My body is so sensitive from everything and not being able to see all I can focus on is the constant steady hum inside me and then I feel it and he leans over and tells me to relax .  Big Daddy whispers in my ear,"its just a butt plug princess relax and trust me " I try my best to relax as I feel him behind me again and the pressure as he inserts it and it creates a fullness. Between the vibrator and the plug my mind is on overload and he turns the vibrator up and begins sliding it in and out and I relax and let the feelings take over my body and just as I am about to cum he cuts the vibrator off and I am begging for him to let me cum and he turns me over and spreads my legs wide. He begins to kiss his way from my neck down and takes my nipple in his mouth sucking until I am arching off the bed and does the same to the other. I am nothing but a writhing mess begging him for release and then he slides his big thick pulsing cock into me and I arch off the bed screaming my release "Fuck" he laughs "that's right princess I am "
   He pulls out and slams back into me going balls deep, the feeling of his cock and the plug together have me so hyped up I don't get over one orgasm before he is causing another as he pounds into me . The sounds of our skin slapping together and my unintelligible  moans are the only thing in the room. Just as I am about to peak he pulls out causing me to scream "No Big Daddy. I need you to Fuck me hard"
  B growls and flips me over onto my elbows and knees and does something to the plug causing me to shoot into an alternate universe and all I hear is my primal screams. He removes it and trails kisses down my back and then spreads my legs wider and grabs my hips and slams into me and begins to piston in and out. He takes a handful of my hair pulling making me arch my back and he pounds harder and I feel like he is gonna split me in half. I am not sure what happens next as I hear wood splintering and feel like I am falling but I don't care cause at that moment I   feel the burn in my lower belly and backbone and as he pounds he growls "cum now" and with those words this fiery hot lightning bolt rips through me and I clamp down on his dick and he shoots hot streams of cum inside me.

    I am sprawled out after Big Daddy takes the handcuffs and blindfold off and he is rubbing me asking ,"princess are you okay?"
I turn my head and look at him with a wide smile and said,"why wouldn't I be, hell we broke the damn bed"
  B looked at me and let out such a loud laugh that I felt it come from his belly," that is a first baby girl for me"  he kissed my forehead and then placed the pillow underneath my hips to help our chances of getting pregnant. I look at him and I know that whether we ever get pregnant or not that neither one of us are going anywhere.