Nashville Part 2

Brantley POV

    I watch as our ladies come back and they are all laughing and grinning. I know that I have played right into Carolines little scheme but she's about to get the tables turned on her. They gave us time to talk and we each know what song we are gonna dance too.

Candy Shop by 50 cent is gonna be Justin
Porn Star Dancing is gonna be Tyler and Brian
Splash Waterfalls is gonna be Luke
12 Cookie is gonna be Thomas
Anywhere is gonna  be Jason
And I'm gonna dance to My Pony

Caroline said," well when's the show or have you backed out ?"

"Hell no get ready to pay up woman cause I'm gonna win this damn thing" with that I stand up pull Jade in for a kiss that I dominate with tongue and teeth leaving her panting . I look at the table and said ," let's do this boys"

   We all walk over to beside the stage and I pull Luke back and say," brother I am gonna make her eat her words tonight. So please don't kill me after I dance cause I'm going all out so I can shut her up."
  Luke laughs ," Its about damn time BG, she heckles you and you don't usually do anything so it's time to turn the tables on her."

  "Good to know you are on board cause I don't want to fight"

" I ain't stupid I like my money make brother and I ain't gonna pick a fight with you cause I know you love Timber Jade and Caroline loves me but I'm gonna enjoy this cause she really don't think you can dance or that you will do anything"

All our ladies have made their way to the front around the stage and the MC announces that
"Ladies we have a special surprise treat tonight, some of country's biggest stars are in a dance competition here tonight. The winner will be determined by who brings in the most money at the end of their dance. Now a few guidelines, you cannot touch the men cause most are married and the money they get tonight will be donated to a charity. So without further adue, to start us off is Mr Justin Moore"
  Justin goes out and dances crazy not really trying he is just having fun. He dances around to Caroline and shakes his ass in her face and we all crack up. Then things got serious when he went and danced in front of Katie. She blushed and he is grinding on her and says something and we all look at each other and said," he will be having another kid in 9 months "
   As he walks off they gather the money that is thrown at him and the MC said," well that is a nice amount of $200 , next up we have Tyler and Brian. They start singing and dancing and get on the floor grinding and one at a time they dance around Caroline before going to their wives to finish the song grinding on them.

"Well ladies you have done well they are in the lead with $500, Next up is Thomas"

Thomas dances around on the stage and right before the song ends goes to Jade and dances in front of her and winks before finishing up with Lauren. He comes over and I look at him,"not cool bro"
He laughs at me and said," all in good fun besides I got my woman"

"Well ladies that was a good haul for Thomas with $650. Now we have Jason dancing for us.

  Jason goes out and is putting on a show and I hit like and said," you got some competition with him that you didn't know about. Jason dances in front of all the girls before making his way to Brittany and he grinds on her and pulls her in close for a kiss as he is finishing.

"Well that was a surprise for some I believe and he brought in $750 and takes the lead , next up we have Luke Mr Shake your Ass ."
   Luke dances and goes down to the girls and shakes it for each of them and about falls causing us all to laugh but I stop laughing cause he is giving Jade a lap dance before he goes to Caroline and does the same but with lots more contact. Caroline fans herself and smiles.

  "There you go ladies and I think you do cause this man just got $1000 for his dance, but last we have a treat for you Country's Outlaw BG"

The song comes on and I take the stage moving  much like Tatum Channing in the movie. When I hit my knees and thrust the screams were deafening. I never take my eyes off Jade. She is biting her lip and it's driving me crazy so I throw myself into the dance doing all the things I would like to do to her. I do my back flip off the stage and go into my body roll before I go to Caroline and straddle her chair thrusting as my package is eye level for her. Her eyes get wide and she jerks her head toward Jade who is laughing. She knows me so well to know what I am doing but her laughter stops when I go to her and pick  up her chair and then drop it holding her up with her core at my face. I lay her down on the stage and crawl up her body humping and then I flip around 69 style and thrust in her face. I stand up and help her up and then I do something totally crazy I pull my shirt off and wrap it around her neck as I grind on her ass from behind as the song ends.
  I help her down and then walk off the stage putting my shirt back on. Luke hits me and said," didn't nobody say anything about actually stripping BG this was a dance competition "
I smirk and say, "didn't nobody say we couldn't either"
  The MC said ," let's give them all a round of applause and announce our winner with the amount of $2500 BG is the winner of tonight's dance off. All money tonight will be donated to Toys for Tots to help out needy children at Christmas."

We all make our way to the tables and sit back down.
  Caroline said," okay I was wrong you got moves BG"
"Thank you" I reply

"Well Jade no wonder you turned your phone off. I mean with moves like that I bet it's a porno film every night. By the way I see y'all had a talk with Jason" Caroline said.

"Caroline Boyer Bryan you need to hush your mouth woman" Luke said.

Caroline shrugged and in a loud whisper looked at Jade," Girl you know we gettin some tonight so my plan worked. I got to somewhat see the package and part of the moves and my husband gave me a lap dance that I'm gonna make him finish"
  "That's it come on Caroline, we are going home." Luke stand up and takes her hand and as they are walking away she turns back winks at the table and then grabs his ass causing him to jump and we all laugh.

MissyDoe2017 and CyleeLynn maybe I have done our conversation justice.

Breaking Codeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें