Unfiltered

Brantley POV

I am laying in bed holding Jade thinking how blessed I am to have this woman in my life. She really is the epitome of Outlaw Women. She has this damn business side that is sexy but hell when she flips the switch and shows her wild side well it turns me into putty and makes me want to show her who's boss at the same time.
I know that as soon as she gets up she will flip the switch into business mode cause today is my night to headline the festival and she takes her job serious. I know we had trouble with our roles at the beginning but I think we have worked it out cause she knows her shit and is always gonna do what is best for me and my career.

I place a kiss on her head and she moves and kisses me on my lips deepening the kiss. I pull her closer thinking that I am about to love on her some more before we get the day started. I roll her over and slide into her wet heat and kiss her softly and she smiles that sweet sexy smile and I slowly make love to her. Just as I feel us both about to climax there is banging on the side of the bus and we are so caught up in the moment of being with each other that we don't pay attention to it. I kiss her and she arches off the bed in ecstasy and I can't hold back grunting out "I love you " as I empty into her. Jade smiles and said," I love you Outlaw"

We finally realize that there is banging on the bus and she looks at the time and said ," shit if we don't hurry we will be late for your meet and greet"
She jumps up and heads to the shower and I hear Luke saying ,"yeah the damn bus is tilted to one side I think he tried to turn it over last night"
I yelled out the window," No that was Jade trying to turn it over, did you know that girl knows how to ride?"
Jason yells," Shut the fuck up y'all that's my sister" and I hear Britt and Caroline both laughing.
Jade comes out giving me the squinty eye and said," really B, I tried to turn the bus over?"
"You know it baby" I tell her and she smacks my ass and tells me to hop in the shower while she gets ready.
I come out and she is dressed in this pink number and I am surprised cause it isn't total business look but fun. She looks at me in the mirror and said," it's hot and a festival so I compromised today"

 She looks at me in the mirror and said," it's hot and a festival so I compromised today"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Caroline comes on the bus as I walk out from the back and she looked around and grinned. Britt follows her and she said," holy hell y'all you did try to turn this bus over didn't you"

" should have been in our bus next to them I got pregnant just from listening" Caroline replied.
"Good thing we wasn't Jason would have been beating on the bus, threatening BG with his guns. That man it's okay for him to do shit like that but he still gets pissed when it has to do with Jade. Takes the brother thing seriously, so much you would think they were blood kin" Britt tells us.
Jason walks on and said," Fuck"
I replied," I did all night long brother " and grinned cause Jade came up behind me at that point and said," hell yeah we did and let me tell you I expect a repeat performance tonight after the concert"
Luke busts out laughing as Jason shakes his head and we all head to the meet and greet areas since we are here we have set up different times for our fans and fan clubs.

Breaking Codeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें