Wedding Cake

Brantley POV

I am talking to Jason, Luke, Justin, and Eli about the new long range rifle I saw that I would love to add to my gun collection and I look over and see that the girls are still reading those stories they found. Jade looks up and winks at me biting her lip, God that woman can turn me on faster than quarter mile car. I wonder how long I have to play nice before I can run everyone off so I can make love to my wife.
"Hello, hey anyone in there?" Justin says snapping his fingers in my face. I knock his hand away "dumbass" Jason and Thomas start laughing and Eli says," we know what you were thinking about buddy and yeah we will be leaving shortly so you can be as kinky as you want with TJ"
"Really guys do we have to go there she's my sister" Jason groans
I laugh and tell them," I can't help it y'all she is my world and she agreed to marry me and did it. She faced her demons head on and I am so proud of her"
Jade comes up and wraps her arms around my waist from behind and lays her head on my back and squeezes and then she walks to the kitchen. "Just a minute y'all " I tell them as I follow her into the kitchen. I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her and she leans back into my chest. I nuzzle her neck with my beard and she lets out a small moan that has me instantly hard. I kiss her neck from her shoulder to her ear and as I bite on her ear she presses her ass back into me and I whisper,"if you help me get them gone I will finish this cause I know that you are wet for me already" I let her go and she turns around and is flushed and her eyes are wide in desire. She runs her finger down my chest and palms my erection and whispers," you got a deal husband"
I grab her and pull her to me in a kiss that leaves no doubt in her mind what I plan on doing as soon as we can get out friends to leave. I set her back down and as I am turning to go Kate walks in and grins. She looks at us and said," I was just letting you know that we all are heading out now because we know what it is like to be newlyweds. Y'all have fun now"
Jade and I walk behind her and tell everyone goodbye and that we will talk to them tomorrow.
As soon as they are down the drive I close the door and lock it. I turn and Jade is gone. "Jade?"
"In the kitchen B"
I walk to the kitchen and I stop when I get in the door... my mouth hits the floor. Jade is sitting on the island naked eating our wedding cake. She looks at me and asks," are you hungry cause I will share"
"Baby I damn hungry but cake isn't what I plan on eating" her mouth parts into a little o and she takes her finger and swipes it through the icing and licks it off her finger making it pop when she sucks it off. All I can think about is her hot mouth on my cock after that and I am so hard that I fear that I am going to bust the zipper on these jeans.
As I am walking over to her she swipes more icing and places it on her breasts looking at me the entire time and says," I know you like sweets" I bend over and lick her breast moving my tongue over the nipple and I smirk as it hardens into a pebbled nub. I swipe my finger in the cake and place the icing on her other breast and licking it off. Jade arches her back and I cup her breasts with my hands as I suck and bite and kiss them going from one to the other. She is leaned back holding herself up with her arms giving me better access to those rosy pink nipples. I trail kisses up her chest to her shoulder to her ear and I growl ," I'm gonna make you beg for this dick darlin cause you have been a bad girl teasing me." Jade moans ," oh god" I chuckle "baby I ain't God but I am your Big Daddy and I plan on making you scream in ecstasy all damn night"
I lay her down on the island and took the cake and moved it to the counter but not before I grabbed a handful of icing and when I turned around I grinned at her and her eyes went wide as I smeared the icing over her pink glistening pussy. " whoever said you can't have your cake and eat it to lied cause I am about to do just that" and I dove in licking and sucking her little engorged nub until she was writhing begging me for release and I pulled her nub with my teeth causing her to shoot off the counter screaming "yes B oh god"
All I could do was laugh as I continued to eat her pussy," damn baby you are so sweet my two favorite things to eat sweets and your pussy"
   I licked and sucked and nipped her to 4 more orgasms and then I made my way back up her body and kissed her deep and demanding and battled with her tongue for control and I let her win just to see what she would do.
   Jade pushed me up and sat up taking my shirt off and only breaking the kiss to pull it over my head. She then went to work on my belt buckle and zipper and she shoved my jeans and boxers down past my ass letting my hard cock free and it slapped against my stomach. She eyed it like a kid in a candy store and before I knew what was happening she had icing on it and was on her knees. As soon as she took me in her hot wet mouth I groaned and had to lean forward grabbing the counter. Jade licked the base then took her tongue and swirled it around the tip my eyes rolled back in my head and I had to grit my teeth to keep from losing it too soon when she deep throated me. She began to bob her head and I am hitting the back of her throat causing her to moan. The vibrations ... oh god ... how good it felt I wrap my fists in her hair and I fuck her mouth looking down at her on her knees and she looks at me and never takes her eyes from mine as she grabs my sack and squeezes causing me to growl "fuck oh sweet jesus" as I shoot streams of hot cum down her threat and she sucks every drop and licks me clean before standing up.
  I kick my jeans off and I roughly pull her to me crashing my lips down on hers and I taste the mixture of her, me and the icing and it's so hot. I turn her around and push her down against the counter smacking her ass several times causing her to moan and wiggle it for me. I lean over kissing a trail down her back and then up again rubbing my beard on her bare skin and she is wiggling and moaning and I bite her ear and I ask," what is it baby girl what do you want?"
Jade pants out," I need your cock Big Daddy!!"
  I chuckle darkly and I take my cock in my hand and rub it against her ass and she backs up into me and says," Please Big Daddy I need it now"
I kiss her neck and take my knees and spread her legs wider and I line up with her entrance and I slam into her hard and she screams," yes oh jesus yes" and I feel her walls grip my cock as she cums.
  I piston in and out of her and she is screaming "harder faster" I grab her hair and arch her back so I am hitting her g spot with every thrust and she cums so strong that no sound comes out as she arches up. I feel her walks grip down tight on my cock and as they spasm and milk me I cum thrusting hard and long and let out this guttural sound as all I see are white lights behind my closed eyes.