Hanging at the Buses

Timber Jade POV

    After the signing and meet and greet we head back to the buses and B starts laughing when he sees one of those 4ft deep blow up swimming pools in between the buses. Caroline and Britt are on floats and they yell at me,"go get that suit on and join us cause the boys are gonna write. PJ has gone to get steak and shrimp and all the fixings for a shrimp boil"
   I head onto the bus and to the back to put my suit on. I grab the blue and white one and I have it on when B comes in and he said," oh I have my work cut out for me tonight, you little tease."

He kisses me and palms my ass until Luke and Jason walk in

He kisses me and palms my ass until Luke and Jason walk in . I tell him that is my cue to leave so they can all get to work.
I get in the pool on a float and Caroline said," glad you have your glasses on so BG can't see where you are looking but look down the way and see who just stepped off their bus in just shorts no shirt, Mr Yummy Chase Rice"
Britt and I looked at her and she said," hell yall I am married not dead"
Britt said," he does look good girls but y'all know I love Jason"
"I agree ladies he's a cool drink of water and he has the I'm packin smirk but he ain't nothing compared to Big Daddy" I say.

"Hell my ruler is in the bus, no place to put it in this suit. Oh shit he's headed this way please let him keep walking cause he's staring at you Jade. I don't want BG to hurt his beautiful face."

"Good afternoon ladies, looks like y'all have the right idea on this hot day." Chase said

"Yeah our guys are on BG's bus writing or playing Madden 2017 not sure which if you want to go join them." " Britt told him.

"I believe I will but I don't think I have met you yet. I'm Chase"
"She's taken is what she is " Caroline said.
"I don't see a ring on her hand and her name is?"
"My name is Timber Jade or TJ and no there isn't a ring but I am taken. Nice to meet you Chase, I enjoy your music."
   Chase walks off and heads on the bus to the guys.
  Britt says," $50 BG comes out and tells you it's time to get out TJ"

  "I know he will cause , what is it that you called him , Mr Yummy is gonna open his mouth and he will be out yelling"

   " Timber Jade don't you think it is time to come in and get ready for my set?" Brantley said as he stands in the door of the bus.

"No cause it's only 5 pm and you don't perform till 10pm tonight so I'm good for a little while." I tell him.
He stomps back up the steps and we just bust out laughing.
      A little bit later as we are laying there Caroline said," whoa I don't know who that is but girls he's a fine piece to see"
Britt and I look at who she is talking about and there is a man walking down the way. He turned and looked our way and put 2 fingers on his hat to acknowledge us. I am speechless and I end up knocking Caroline off her float cause I am trying to get off and out of the pool . She comes up sputtering and said," what the hell TJ?"
  " I sware to god that was Frank Foster. I have got to go find out if he's playing tonight. Shit !!!that was Frank Foster!!!" I squeal as I climb out of the pool and run on the bus.
   Jay asks,"  what's wrong ?"
"Nothing I just have to check the lineup and times for tonight" I say as I grab my phone and see that there was an email from the festival saying Frank would be playing at 8:30 on tonight instead of  Tucker Beathard.
  Before I can contain myself I scream "YES!!!!" and start dancing. I'm in my own little world until I hear a throat clearing and then," Want to tell me what you are so excited about?" B ask me.
    "Well I just saw Frank Foster down the way and he is performing at 8:30 tonight instead of  Tucker. So I am excited that I get to see him perform live for the first time. Every time he has been close it was finals or I was gone with you or someone else told me I couldn't go to a show. Sooooo I finally get to see him!!!"
   The whole bunch, Jay and Britt, Luke and Caroline, Carter, Ben, Jesse and Chase along with B look at me like I have lost my mind.

   Jay finally speaks," Timber Jade, you mean to tell me that you are fangirling over seeing Frank Foster in concert tonight?"

"Yeah I guess I am but what is wrong with that Jay I mean you fangirled over Alabama when you met them and BG you fangirled over meeting Lynyrd Skynyrd?" I ask.

Luke laughs and said," Girl don't you think anything about it they all just got their feelings hurt cause you didn't fangirl over meeting any of us but it's  Frank is a great artist  but isn't as well known and you are over him."

  "Oh I fangirled over B, I just had to keep it on lockdown cause he had a gun pointed at me. But I was doing this on the inside." I said

  Britt asked," Well how come you didn't fangirl over Luke or Jason?"
"Well I had heard B, Colt and Corey talk about them so much it was like I already knew them. So when I met them face to face it was no big deal. But then again when you are meeting them and they are dressed in camo at 5 am it really is hard to fangirl."

"I still don't get it TJ, you are in the business and you deal with the business side of a lot of different celebrities why Frank?" Carter asked.

"Well have you listened to his music? Really listened? He lives his music like someone else I know. He writes about his home town, his state and he lives it, besides that man is HOT! " I say.
They all laugh and B looks at me and growls and said,"Well then Jade I suggest you get ready if we are gonna make his set and let you meet him." B told me. I go kiss him and whisper," I love you and  I may think he is hot but you Big Daddy, you make wet."
     He smiles and as I walk off smacks me on the ass and says," that ass is mine princess"