Meeting the Niece & Nephew

*My Wish: Rascal Flatts-2006*

Setting: 2018; Bailey's Hospital room, where we last left them with Sheldon and Bailey starring at each other...

"Bay, honey," MeeMaw starts in a careful tone

"No," Bailey cuts her off, "don't tell me, let me try ta guess who's who-"

     Amy, Sheldon and Georgie all move away from the door and closer to the bed so that she could get a good look at them all; she stares long and hard at each of them-taking in each and every detail, etching each of them into her mind and comparing them to her memories of each of the...

"I see to recall E goin on and on about a certain mullet haired muscle head," she laughs a bit as she glances over the two men before her, "Georgie," she gives a warm, beaming smile as she hold her arms open wide for a hug, "get over 'ere before I fling myself outta this bed-"

"And how would that be a bad thing?" He laughs as he goes to hug his twin for the first time in twenty nine years

"Cause my legs are like two limp noodles from sleeping fur so long," she chuckles back as she squeezes him tight around the neck and not wanting to let go

"Ahem," Sheldon clears his throat, causing Bailey to look back to him

"I haven't forgotten y'all," She tells him with a smile as her and Georgie pull apart, "now, I know that I only had two brothers...now, last I saw of Shelly..." she says in thought, "he was nine years old, and dressing like our Pop-Pop..."

"..." Sheldon smiles genuinely at her

"What I see before me," she says as she looks him over, "is a grown man...dressing like a normal nine year old. Ain't no way this: tall, lanky thing is my baby brother-"

"Well yes it is," Sheldon argues, "because I am."

"I think she's joking with you Sheldon," Amy tells him quietly

"Oh," he says in slight shock, "I knew that."

"Sure ya did Shelly," Bailey rolls her eyes and laughs, then turns to Amy, "now I know y'all ain't Missy...and from what I recall, y'all ain't Georgie's type-no offends."

"None taken," Amy and Georgie say at the same time

"So...Shelly," She says expectantly, "y'all gonna introduce us or just stand there waitin fur her ta introduce herself?"

"Of course not," he says with no hesitation or reluctance, "that would just be rude-"

"..." Bailey smiles at his word, because to her, they show how much he's grown socially since childhood

"Bailey, this is my wife: Amy," he tells his older sister with a smile, "Amy, my older sister: Bailey Ellie Cooper."

"Y'all can call me Bay," she tells her with a warm smile as she holds up a hand to her

     Amy goes to shake Bailey's hand, but as soon as their hands are connected, Bailey pulls Amy down into a firm , unexpected hug and whispers in her ear...

"I'm so glad he's found a gal that makes him happy as much as trains and science does," Bailey whispers to her, "thank y'all so much fur lovin my baby brother-"

"You're welcome," Amy says in a surprised tone as Bailey is revealed to be in tears as the two pull away

"Bay?" Sheldon asks in slight panic, "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asks panicking before turning to Amy, "what did you say to her?"

"Knock it off Shelly," Bailey says laughing, "I'm crying cause I'm happy fur ya, and proud of ya."

"Oh," he replies simply