Retraction

My Dear, sweet readers,

     I love you all for reading my story-so much so, that after having a very lengthy and entertaining conversation with tambaiscutexxx, I have decided to retract my last statement and write you all a sequel/continuation for this story. I know what you're all thinking: 'but how're you gonna do that when you killed off Bay?!' I know, I know, chill. The next book will be continuing to surround the lives of the kids of the Cooper family: Sheldon and his gang of friends kids, Georgie's kids, Missy's, as well as Bay's. I again am unsure of how long it will actually turn out to be in the long run, but have decided that I will work on it and try to post it every Sunday starting this Sunday. So come this Sunday, look for 'My Love; My Life, Slipping Through My Fingers-" if you're interested in finding out what happens next in everybody's life, or are just flat out bored and please, please, PLEASE leave me a comment or two about...ANYTHING, whether it be: about this book, it's up coming continuation, or there's a specific song here in this book that you'd like to hear returned in the next book, as well as suggestions of other songs you'd like to hear in the next book-to which I will rightfully give you credit for within the chapter it's used in.

Thanks again for reading, & love you all for it!
DamagedFantasy