NERD FEST III: The D. C. Universe!

* Big Bang Theory as the justice league*
* DC Justice League movie intro*

Setting: January 1, 2018; New Year's Day-later on from the last chapter...

     Bailey and Barry spend the rest of the day marathoning DC movies alike, watching from crappy to best, from old to new, animated to live action; Batman, Superman, Green lantern, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Justice league and suicide squad etc. Bailey sleeps through the crappy movies and dozes in and out of sleep during the crappy old television shows, while doing her best to stay awake for the newer shows and movies: Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl and Smallsville, Gotham, Legends Of Tomorrow and Constantine. They talk through the old crappy stuff: laughing at the dialogue and quality of the old stuff and Bailey watches the newer shows in awe, amazement, and wonder. As they watch Barry Allen runs at unseen speed, a young Bruce Wane and friends fall into their predetermined roles, Oliver Queen kicking ass as the green arrow, and so many more. It's practically Night fall by the time they finish and start watching the old Teen Titans cartoon-Bailey loved it, but cringed with every episode of 'Teen Titans Go!' that he showed her.

"Favowite DC villains go," Barry says as they ignore the ending credits, "and which vewsions."

"Um..." she says thinking, "Heath Ledger's Joker...the newer Harley Quinn...and 'Gotham' version of the Penguin," she tells him, "oh! And the animated versions of catwoman and poison Ivy."

"What about supew hewos?" He asks her

"Hm..." she starts thinking again, "Adam West's: Batman...Ryan Reynolds: Green lantern-the movie sucked big time, but it ain't Ryan's fault...and Halle Berry's: Catwoman-my argument is the same as the green lantern movie," she tells him, "oh! And Teen Titans Judas Contract wasn't as good as Teen Titans, but better than Teen Titans Go!...What bout y'all?"

"Damn," he says with a smirk, "I thought fow suwe you'd say you liked: Wondew Woman and Supew Giwl."

"Naw," she laughs out loud, "I'm all fur girl power, but I still prefer Captain America, even if he's in a different comic verse-no offense ta Diana and the Amazon's; I mean, he came first-"

"No he didn't," Barry argues

"Ya 'e did," she fights back, "his comics first started comin' March of forty one during World War Two," she tells him, "where as Wonder Woman didn't come out till December of that same year-look it up if y'all don't believe me."

"You'we wight," he sighs out after doing just that

"Damn straight I am," she boasts, "and they're not even the first ones created-"

"Weawwy?" He asks her with interest

"No way," she tells him with a bright smile, "DC's first creation was Dr. Occult in nineteen thirty five, followed by Superman in thirty eight and Batman in May of thirty nine, while Marvel's first hero didn't come out till April of thirty nine: Namor the Sub-Mariner and followed in October of that same year: the original Human Torch."

"So what youw saying is," Barry starts, "Captain Amewica came befowe Wondew Woman, But DC came befowe Mawvels?"

"That's right," she replies with a smile

"Intewwesting," He tells her, "You'we pwetty knowwedgable on comics-"

"My Pop-pop's the one that introduced 'em ta me," she tells him, "he and my MeeMaw were born in the mid thirties-they basically grew up with the start of the comics..."

"So who do you think wouwd win in a fight?" Barry asks her, "Wondew Woman or Captain Amewica?"

"Depends," She replies with a laugh, "are they fighting each other in the nineteen forties during war time when they were both created, or in the present day and age?"