Just a Dumb Teenagers

Setting: 1997; Missy just finished her junior year, Georgie is now remarried to his second wife: a woman seven years older than him named Carly, and Elvira is still in prison...

It is late at night in the beginning of summer, but all the lights are on in the house with the loud music blasting where teens are dancing, drinking, and locking themselves in rooms together. Missy is drunk, playing a round of strip poker with a couple of fellas as they all laugh and have a good time. So far, Missy is losing as well as already in nothing more than her underwear and brazier, with a shot glass filled to the brim in one hand, and playing cards in the other. She downs the whiskey in one gulp, and then slams her cards down on the table as if she'd already won, but one of the fellas snickers as he lays his cards down and reveals that she's actually lost. Missy just shrugs her shoulders at his dirty smirk while his eyes stay steady on her chest, and she just laughs full heartedly as she takes off her bra.

     They keep playing till Missy's underwear lies abandoned on the floor and has all eyes raking over her nudged form with indecent thoughts occupying their brains...

"Let's-go again!" Missy slurs as she slams another empty shot glass down on the table

"Y'all ain't got anymore clothes ta strip off Cooper," one fella laughs at her

"I've got condoms," Missy smirks

"Yer on Cooper," he tells her with a dirty smirk, and evil glint to his eyes

     Missy is wasted and all of the boys could tell too, she is having fun and no way in hell was her older brother gonna ruin it for her; not with his new wife that he met in one of his college classes being a jealous, paranoid psychopath. Missy had subconsciously given her the nickname 'crazy Carly,' because despite her being seven years older than him, she is immature in the sense that she has trust issues with him being around other women; so much so, that she had him put away the picture of Taylor and Elvira, as well as deleted all female contacts that aren't related to him from his phone. Carly had seemed nice when she first met everyone, but as soon as the honeymoon faze ended, her behavior started to change, and her craziness came to light. Just as they all are about to play another round of poker, when the door is busted open and a skinny, busty woman with shoulder length reddish orange hair and pissed off green eyes storms into the room. This woman is none other than 'Carly Carly,' all eyes are on her as they just silently watch her gather up Missy's clothes, and starts pulling the seventeen year old out of the room by her arm...

"He-ey!" Missy slurs as she stumbles while being pulled away, "l-let g-go!"

"..." Carly grips Missy's arm harder as she pulls her along through the house

"Carly STOP!" Missy exclaims as she rips her arm back and comes to a stop, "y'all got no right ta just-just-"

Missy is practically thrown to the floors with the strength of how hard Carly slaps her across the face, she looks up at the scowling woman just as she tosses her clothes in her face...

"Get dressed," Carly snarls at her, "the rest of y'all might wanna scram," she announces to everyone else, "seeing as I've notified authorities-"

Everyone that doesn't belong in the house, start to panic and flea the place at a run until only Missy, Carly and the people locked in rooms remain...

"Get yer damn ass in my car," she tells Missy through clenched teeth, "now."

"Where do y'all get off-" Missy slurs angrily

"Shut it slut," Carly snaps cutting her off as she starts pulling the now clothed girl by the arm again

"I'm gonna tell Georgie," Missy slurs as she's thrown towards the car