Baby Boom I: August 2019

Setting: Caltech cafeteria...

"What are their names again?" Leonard asks as Raj proudly shows off the photos on his phone of his and Erika's new barns

"That is Dulib Punjab Koothrappali-after my grandfather and Erika's great grandfather," he says pointing to the baby in the picture that's wrapped in a blue blanket, then points to the one wrapped in the pink blanket, "and she is Panchali Aimiah Koothrappali."

"And which is my godkid?" Howard asks him

"Panchali," Raj tells him, "and her godmother is my sister Nargis."

"What about Dalib?" Leonard asks him

"Priya and her husband," he tells them, then says defensively, "It was the only way I could get my parents on board with Howard being Panchali's godfather."

"I'm still surprised Erika is ok with taking care of them all by herself," Sheldon chimes in, "I remember at family gatherings she and Walter would take turns changing diapers-"

"Walter?" Leonard asks confused

"Erika's last husband before Raj, and after my brother," Sheldon clarifies

"Divorced?" Howard asks

"oh no," Sheldon states simply, "he was shot by her brother along with their two kids as well as her brother's kids."

"..." the others all go quiet

"She doesn't like to talk about it," Sheldon adds in, "so don't bring it up."

"Do you ever think about half the things you say before you say them?" Howard asks him

"..." Sheldon looks up at him with his usual wide eyed shock, "I'll have you know-"

"Sorry," Leonard says as his phone goes off, "it's Penny, I should take this; we're revisiting the possibility of having kids."

"They look just like you," Howard tells Raj, still looking at the pictures on Rajesh's phone, then jokes, "are you sure they're Erika's?"

"How could they not be?" Sheldon asks taking it seriously, "she is his wife, and we all know you, Raj, and Leonard don't have the guts to cheat on Penny, Bernadette and Erika-especially when they can all kick the crap out of all of us."

"He's right," Raj admits, "the only harmless of our wives is Amy-I think."

"It was a joke," Howard tells them with a dumbfounded look

"..." they all go quiet again

"So do you think your sister's enjoying her honeymoon?" Raj asks Sheldon

"I'm trying not to think about," he states without looking up from his food

"..." Howard and Raj share a look

"Her being happy really bugs you that much?" Howard asks him

"No," Sheldon states simply, "her being happy with Kripke is what really bugs me-anybody else, fine-But it had to be Kripke."

"So, I have to ask," Raj starts towards Sheldon, "which brother-in-law do you dislike more: Barry Kripke or Billy Sparks?"

"..." Sheldon pauses and stares at his meal in thought before turning to them both, "that might actually be difficult to say," he admits, "on the one hand: I really didn't like Missy first husband, but on the other hand Billy Sparks did bully me growing up and I hardly knew Wesley Connors-her first husband-in comparison to Kripke," he explains to them, "who I've really only known since starting at Caltech...though, I suppose if I have to put them in a ranking order," he continues on, "it would be Wesley Connors first because he would hit Missy, and Barry and Billy are tied for second because I don't particularly like thinking about it."