Best Friends Are Forever

*Louisa/ Elvira Adams now*
*Thats What friends are for: Dionne Warwick-1985*

Setting: where we last everyone outside Mary Cooper's house in 2018...

     Bailey just stares at the woman with long black hair and greenish eyes with the little girl hiding behind her legs; the woman just stares off over at the brawl that is currently mute to Bailey's ears. A light breeze blows as the little girl peeks similar greenish eyes over at Bailey which seem to pierce her very core before quickly hiding behind her mother again in fear. Bailey is soon snapped out of her stare by the sound of her nephew screaming and it's when she finally looks over that she sees her younger sister with a black eye and Georgie swinging at the man again; just as she is about to open her mouth and say something though, someone beats her too it...

"HEY ASSHAT!" A woman shouts causing most of the attention to fall upon the woman, "y'all thinks it ok ta hit a girl do ya?" She snarls as she starts stalking over to the fight, pushing her daughter in the direction where Sheldon and Amy are standing on the porch with the other two kids, "then why not tussle with me-" she adds as her first blow only makes his face turn away

"How's bout ya stay outta this bitch," he sneers as he punches her in the jaw, "ain't none yer business anyways-"

"Clearly ain't nobody ta ya any manners at all growin up," Bailey chimes in

"Y'all can butt out too c-" he starts to say, but is thrown to the ground by the mysterious woman's foot going to the place where the sun don't shine and shutting him up

"I can handle the 'b' words," she states as she gets up, "but ain't nobody usin the 'C' word round my daughter."

     Everyone just stares at her as she huffs for breathes; Bailey slowly takes in everyone gawking at the woman in question, Georgie: questioningly as he pants out of breath as well, everyone else: in shock, while Amy: with worry and Sheldon: a smile of clearly knowing something everyone else doesn't. Carl and Matilda are crying as the little girl whom came with the woman in question hides behind both Amy and Sheldon as she hugs their legs. Bailey then just stares at the woman as she stares back at the rest of the family...

"So who's the slime bag?" Bailey finally asks looking away from the woman

"Wesley," Missy tells her as she holds her eye, "my ex-husband."

"Ex Huh?" Bailey says as she slowly makes her way closer, and gets in the guy's face, "so yer the shit fur brains huh?"

"Ugh," he groans in pain, and looks like he wants ta say something smart to her

"I suggest ya get lost," she advises him, "ya already got yer ass handed ta ya by the older brother as well as a completely stranger," she tells him, "would hate ta see what the older sister and rest of the family would do ta ya-"

"What older sister," he groans out still in pain

"Me," she whispers in his ear with a sinister smile on her face, "I'm assumin that's yer motorbike over there," she goes on as she forcefully pulls him up from the ground, still smiling, "wonder how it look up in flames..."

"Way ahead of ya," the strange woman adds as she pulls out a box of matches and lights one

"It would probably explode with all the gas in the tank and grease and oils used to keep it runnin," she adds in a kind, yet threatening way, "ain't that right Shelly?!"

"BAZINGA!" He replies, smiling like a child on Christmas before turning to his wife: Amy, "I never liked him."

"So what's it gonna be?" The woman with the match calls out from by the bike