Forget Me Not

*Never say Goodbye: from Father's & Daughter's; by Michael Bolton, 2015*
*Forget Me Not: A flower also known as Scorpion Grasses & by its scientific name of Myosotis; can also mean-don't forget me*

Setting: 6:50 a.m.-sunrise the next morning...

     Bailey wakes at sunrise with a pounding head and slowly looks around the room she's in, just waiting for her vision to clear up; flashes of last night go by quickly in her head, causing it more pain. She slowly eases out of the bed, but forgets for a moment that she's just fresh out of an almost three decade ps year coma and falls onto the floor with an 'oomph,' and groans as she forces herself up on wobbly legs. She slowly makes her way to the door and out it in search of the bathroom; she carefully and quietly opens each door she passes to familiarize herself with the make up of the house until she finally finds the bathroom...

"The hell," comes her brother's voice from the bathtub as she turns the light, but before she can say anything, she throws herself at the toilet and starts puking her guts out, "seriously?" He groans at the sound, "ya only had two beers-"

"Don't be-" she says between puking, "an ass."

"That anyway fur St. Bailey ta be talkin?" He teases

"Shut up," she groans as she flushes the toilet, "I ain't no Saint."

"Minus well be," he huff out, "oh god," he groans as he gets out of the tub, "move," he adds going for the bowl and emptying his own stomach, "waken up from such a long name," he adds, "people are probably start referring ta ya as one."

"Well I haven't been able ta preform any types of miracles," she huffs as she stands using the sink for support, "nor have I been able to spontaneously heal people...don't think I've even been ta church enough times ta-"

"Hahaha!" Georgie burst out laughing, "I'm joking Bay,ya alway did take a number of things too seriously."

"Hey," she says quietly, "Georgie..."

"Ya?" He replies as he gets up

"Can ya take me ta see Uncle Carl and Dad?" She asks him, "I wanna see their graves..."

"Uh sure," he tells her, "when?"

"Can we go now?" She asks him

"Now?" He repeats, "as in right now?"

"..."she nods quietly

"It's-seven twenty in the morning Bay," he says checking the clock, "ain't nobody else even up yet."

"Perfect time ta go and have quality time with my brother," she replies with a bright smile

"What makes ya think the cemetery are even open," he states as he splashes water on his face and she lingers leaning in the doorway

"All cemeteries Visiting hours are usually from dawn until dusk," she tells him flat out, "it should be open."

"I don't even wanna know how or why ya even know that," he mutters as he leaves the bathroom with her following

"Fine by me," she huffs out, "I don't wanna know why y'all were sleeping in the bathtub."

"Hyla and E were in my bed," he tells her simply

"So...?" She asks confused

"..." he stops in the middle of the stairs and just stares back at her with a 'really' look on his face before continuing downwards

"What?" She asks him clueless, "I'm just saying that it didn't bother ya none when we were fourteen and E would sneak over fur a sleepover with me, but wind up in yer bed cuddling with ya the next morning-"