NERD FEST VI: Harry Potter & Spaghetti w/Hot Dogs

*pic of the Big Bang boys in their houses*
*house song (w/lyrics) by Ministry of Magic; H. P. version-used for its reference to the Big Bang Theory*

Setting: mid May...

Since the events of the last chapter and Bailey's make up with Sheldon, she managed to read all seven Harry Potter books in a matter of weeks and spent the rest of the time harassing Sheldon to watch the movies. Today is finally that day; the day they are all going to watch the movies, including the fantastic beasts movies, but first, they made her sign onto pottermore to find out her house, wand and patronus. Her Ilvermorny house: thunderbird, Patronus: Black & White cat, wand: spruce wood with dragon heart string core-12 1/2 inch, and her Hogwarts house (much to Sheldon's surprise): Slytherin. They then drove her to the Wizarding word to get her robs, wand, and both a purple & pink pigmipuff (she couldn't decide which one she wanted). After the trip to the wizarding world, they finally bring her back to the apartment to watch the movies with Barry, Amy, Penny, Erika, and Bernadette as well.

Bailey's emotions are a full on roller coasters with each other movies they watch-starting with 'fantastic beasts,' much to the other boys dismay & argument that she wouldn't understand it without watching the original eight first-and they were right, she didn't. She falls in love with each Harry Potter character as they're introduced, laughing at the Weasley twins, cursing the Dursleys' Peter Pettigrew and Umbridge with full venom in her tone, grumbles at Harry's cluelessness to Ginny's feelings, gripes about how they left out peeves and cries with each character that dies. But most of all, when it came to the very end scene of the eighth movie, she complains about how it wasn't a satisfying one, and how she wished there is more-and practically begs to watch them all over again from the very beginning...

"PLEASE!!" She begs, whining like a child

"Bay-" Sheldon says in surprise

"Oh come on!" She cuts him off, "just one more time?!"

"Bay-" he starts again

"I'll make ya all Spaghetti with hot dogs in it," she bargains to him with determination in her voice

"Free food; I'm in," Howard says in agreement

"Stuart and Denise are watching the kids," Bernadette shrugs, "and I don't feel like cooking tonight," she admits, "So I'm up for it."

"I'm up for it you are Erika," Raj states looking to her

"I wouldn't mind it," she admits with a shrug

"Penny?" Leonard asks hopefully

"Oh, what the heck," she agrees to it, "guess I wouldn't mind seeing Radcliffe shirtless again," she admits, "but you have to get me some more wine-"

"I'll get it!" Bailey shouts jumping from her seat and racing to the kitchen to start cooking

"Guess I'm stuck hewe too," Barry says with a joking sigh

"Oh hush up tutti Fruity," Bailey shouts through a fit of giggles from the kitchen, "y'all know ya can't live without my cooking."

"Amy?" Sheldon asks her

"Here ya go Penny," Bailey says as she bring the blond another glass of wine

"Fine," Amy replies with a sigh

"So, I've been melanin' ta ask y'all," Bailey calls from the kitchen, "when are y'all gonna get cookin?"

"You're cooking Bay," Sheldon states, not understanding her words

"Not that kind of cooking Sheldon," Amy tells him after everyone chokes on their drinks

"I don't understand," he states, "what other kind of cooking is there?"

"She's askin' when y'all are gonna put a bun in Amy's oven," Erika tries to clarify for him, her western accent mixing with her Indian one

"..." Sheldon just looks more confused

"Oh come on Coopew," Barry says with a bit of a laugh, "koothwappawi, youw bwothew and I all managed it-"

"Managed what?" Sheldon asks still lost

"Oh lord!" Penny exclaims, "a baby Sheldon! You're sister's asking when you're gonna knock Amy up-"

"Penny!" Amy exclaims getting embarrassed

"Oh," Sheldon says now uncomfortable, "I see-"

"So when are you going to have kids?" Penny asks

"Like you're one to talk," Bernadette snaps at her, "you don't even want any."

"SHELDON!" Bailey shouts over the started arguing, "put the first movie on now and I'll bring the food out as soon as it's done!"

     The arguing is subsided and subdued by the start of the movie as Sheldon does as asked of him; soon enough, Erika is helping Bailey bring out ten bowls full spaghetti with little cut up hotdogs in it, along with an assortment of forks and spoons for people to choose the utensil they want to eat with. The couch is occupied by: Sheldon in his spot, Amy next to him, with Bernadette next to her and Howard on the arm. The chair is occupied by Penny, with Leonard on one arm, and Barry siting on the other one as Bailey sits on the other end arm of the couch next to Sheldon. Instead of complaining about there no being anymore places to sit accept for the floor-like Raj as in the past-Erika simply just grabbed Leonard's desk chair and sat in it as a solution and after Bailey calmed him down, Sheldon permitted Raj to sit in his desk chair as well. They all finish eating by the end of the second movie and Bailey is quick to whip up two apple pies for everyone to enjoy as they watched rest of the movies-both pies are gone by the end of the fifth movie, and by the end of the eight, both Erika and Bailey managed to finish two bags of popcorn each by themselves.

When all is said and done, Bailey is put to sleep by the motion of the car as Barry drives them back to the apartment and only wakes when they finally arrive...

"That was fun," she murmurs in a whisper

"That it was," he agrees with her

"I wish I were a witch," she adds with a yawn as she slumps out of the car

"I'm happy being a muggwe," he tells her as he grabs her bags from the Wizarding world out of the back of the car

"Then I guess I'm ok with bein' a muggle too," she sigh tiredly, "long as I got you."

"I wouwdn't mind owning an oww or a hippogwiff," he admits as they use the elevator

"They sound cool ya own in theory," she agrees with him, "but wouldn't probably be a ton of work in reality-I'm ready fur bed."

"Me too," Barry agrees as the elevator doors open to their floor

"What'dya think of: Tucker or Austin's it's a boy?" She asks him with another yawn as he unlocks the door, "and Louisa or Anna if it's a girl?"

"Wets tawk about it in the mowning," he tells her as they make their way inside

"Promise that we will?" She asks him tiredly

"Yea," he sighs as he puts the bags on the couch and they head for bed, "I pwomise Bay."

"Good," she says half asleep as he directs her sleepwalking body in the direction of the bed before she collapses onto it, them mumbles, "Goodnight."

"Night," he replies quietly

Before falling asleep himself, Barry gets comfortable, removing his: shoes, pants and shirt, the does the same for the already asleep Bailey till she's in nothing more than her bra, underwear and socks. He takes her hair out of the ponytail she had pulled back into and pulls the covers over her more before getting under and falling asleep himself with her pulled into his gentle embrace. A smile takes hold of Bailey's features as her sleeping form snuggles closer into his embrace in pure content and full of dreams about magical creatures; of witches and wizards, ghosts and talking, moving portraits...