Moving on?

Setting: 1993; Sheldon-in his last year at the local college, Missy is in eighth grade, and Georgie is out of school working a menial job...

      Yet another argument is occurring between George and Mary as Georgie walks through the door from picking Sheldon up from college and apologizing to a number of people for things Sheldon said to them...

"Georgie," Sheldon says turning to him as they stand by the front door

"What?" Georgie replies irritated

"Can we go back out?" Sheldon asks

"Like where?" Georgie asks with a sigh-much like Sheldon, he too did not like being around their parents fighting

"The train store," Sheldon tells him as they head back out the door

"Try again," Georgie tells him as they get back into his truck

"Fine," Sheldon states simply, "radio shack."

"How bout," Georgie sighs as turns the keys and starts pulling out the driveway, "I drop y'all off at the comic book store," he suggests, "and leave ya there...while I go find Missy."

"You will come back for me," Sheldon states, "right?"

"I don't gotta choice," Georgie mutters, "Mom'll kill me if I don't."

"Do you miss Elvira?" Sheldon asks as Georgie drives

"..." Georgie glances at him without turning his head, "I don't wanna talk about 'er Sheldon."

"Are you mad at her?" He asks still bugging him

"Why would I be mad at 'er?" He huffs in announce

"Because she's in prison now," Sheldon states plainly

"I ain't mad at 'er Sheldon," Georgie snarls at him

"Then why don't you go see her?" He asks him

"I don't got the time Sheldon," he sighs heavily as pulls into the comic store parking lot, "now get out before I push you out."

"Very well," he replies as he unbuckles and gets out, "when should I expect you to pick me up?"

"Hour, maybe two," Georgie tells him with a shrug, "depends on how long it takes me to find Missy."

"Very well," Sheldon says again, "as long as you get before dark."

"Whatever," Georgie tells him as pulls the door closed on him and drives away

     Georgie leaves his younger brother behind at the comic book store and just drives as he lets his thoughts flicker between: finding his sister, the football game on tonight, his job, and the possibilities of him getting some time off to drive out to Galveston to visit his sister in the hospital and ex in prison. As he drives around looking for Missy, he stops one of the Dairy Queen's' to buy two blizzards, and the drug store for a test, some medical stuff, and a beer before driving to where he knows he can usually find Missy. He pulls into the parking lot of an abandoned house, parks the car, turns it off, and unbuckles. He downs the beer in one one go, he grabs the two drugstore bags and gets out of the truck. He breaks the glass beer bottle on the front door frame of the house as he bangs on the door...

"OH MELISSA COOPER!" Georgie yells as he bangs on the door

"Who the hell is that?" A guy's voice is heard whispering

"Nobody," a girls whispers back

"MELISSA CHARLENE COOPER!" Georgie shouts pounding on the door louder