Home Again, Home Again

Setting: Mid November; two weeks from the last chapter...

Elvira convinced Georgie to leave Bailey's private affairs alone and just focus on their speedily approaching wedding; everything is set and planned. They were all on a flight to Texas and to Bailey's misfortune, Barry couldn't accompany her to the wedding for reasons he told her had to do with his work. So now she sits next to Sheldon on the flight home, starring out the window and looking completely miserable. She had really wanted to go to her brother's wedding with Barry and introduce him to the rest of her family that didn't know him. Georgie commissioned the construction of his new house in Galveston to be done as quickly as possible so that he and his girls can move in right away...

"Bay...Bay...Bay," Sheldon repeats bugging her, "Bay-"

"Not now Shelly," she sighs almost in defeat

"What's wrong?" He asks her

"I'm fine Shelly," she says unconvincingly, "I'm fine-"

"Bay-" Sheldon starts again

"Just leave her be Sheldon," Amy tells him from the other side of him

"But-" he starts again

"Drop it Sheldon," Amy demands, and he reluctantly does so

     Bailey just continues to sadly stare out the window until the plane finally lands and all from the Wolowitzs' and Hofstadters' to Elvira, and all with the last name Cooper deboard the plane. The large group is met by Mary, Connie, uncle Stumpy, Missy and her kids and Bailey forces a bright smile onto her face as her nephew runs over to hug her legs...

"There's my adorable little man!" Bailey exclaims with her forced smile as she lifts her nephew up into her arms

"Hehehe," Carl smiles and giggles as he playfully pushes her face away her face while she attacks him with relentless kisses

"Oh yer just so darn cute!" She exclaims in a sort of baby voice, then puts him down again, "now where's my adorable little Tilly?"

"Don't I get a hug?" Missy asks her

"Of course ya do baby sis," Bailey says still forcing a smile as she hugs her

"E," Missy squeals as she goes to hug her sister in law to be

"Howdy Missy," Elvira replies as she hugs her

"And if it ain't my precious lil. Frogging!" Missy exclaims as she pulls away and engulfs her niece in hugs and kisses, "can y'all tell yer auntie Missy howdy?"

"HOWDY!" Hyla shouts with a beaming smile

"Haha!" Missy laughs with a smile, "said that like a pro. Froggy."

"Knock it off Missy," Georgie tells her, "quit callin' my cowgirl 'froggy,' she ain't a frog-she's a princess."

"Ya, the princess of tires," Missy huffs, "cause that's a title every girl wants-"

"Tires!" Hyla shouts smiling away, teeth showing

"That's right baby girl," Elvira says with a slight laugh, "daddy sells tires."

"And one day 'is empire'll be all yer cowgirl," Bailey adds in also beaming

"Well come on." Mary says ready to leave, "got bout four ta five weeks till the weddin-"

"And there's still a number of things ta do Before this 'ere shin-dig goes down," Connie finishes for her, "y'all invitin' yer aunt and uncle ya the weddin?"

"I don't want that pot head round my kids," Missy chimes in

"Melissa Charlene Cooper!" Mary scolds as she covers Carl's ears at the same time Bailey covers Hyla's