NERD FEST V: Star Wars Marathon

Setting: End of April...

Upon sharing the joyful news with the rest of her family when she and Barry stopped by the hotel to collect her things, most of her family was happy for her. She happily introduced her new found fiancé to her twin brother: Georgie, her Uncle: Ed, Nieces: Hyla and Matilda, Nephew: Carl and soon to be brother in law: Billy Sparks. Georgie did most of the intimidating with words, and all Uncle Ed had to do to intimidate Barry, is be present while Georgie was talking to him-Ed's loss of limbs was enough to make Barry uncomfortable and give him unsure thoughts about various members of Cooper family. The children seemed normal enough to Barry, her Aunt Anna-clearly a drug head, her future brother in law seemed a few slices short of a whole loaf. Her sister seemed to be covering up whatever her problems were, everybody already knew what Sheldon's issues are, and both her grandmother and mother seemed like decent people.

Barry thoughts on Georgie and Ed though, are what really made him nervous around the two-thinking that Georgie has likely been to jail for cutting off his uncle's hands or that her uncle had been a military man and lost them while in a war. Bailey just laughed at these thoughts when Barry told her later, and told him how really her uncle lost them to a wood chipper. She told him that Georgie's never killed anyone-though he had been to jail for another reason; she also jokingly reminded him that it was Elvira that did more time in jail than her brother and that she's the one to watch out for, not Georgie. Despite being in a better mood since her public humiliation by Sheldon and the interview with a Wil, Bailey continues to ignore Sheldon's existence and attempts at talking to her-much to her mother's dismay. They then went to the apartment to tell all the friends she shares with Sheldon and they all congratulated them-she spoke to all but Sheldon...

It is now the end of April, both Barry and Bailey are at the Hofstadter apartment with all their other share friends with Sheldon; all accept for Sheldon, Georgie and the girls: who are having a sort of girls night while Sheldon tries to work on his science but fusses over his sister ignoring him instead and Georgie is with the rest of the Coopers at the hotel...

"Everyone ready for Star Wars marathon?" Leonard asks as they're gathered around the living area

"Shouldn't we invited Sheldon?" Raj asks

"No, I'm good without he, how bout you guys?" Howard asks around

"Eh-" Leonard starts, not wanting to answer that one

I'm good," Kripke adds in

"Sheldon who?" Bailey asks, acting clueless

"He's gonna be mad we watch Star Wars without him," Raj insists, "I'm still mad you watched Star Trek without me-"

"You were on your honeymoon in India," Howard exclaims, "What did you want us to do: video chat you to watch?"

"Yes," he replies simply

"What about Erika?' Leonard asks him

"My family practically monopolized her time teaching her about our culture and what not," Raj says pouting

"Awe we gonna watch Staw Waws ow not?" Barry asks them

"I say we watch," Howard votes

"I second that notion," Bailey chimes in

"So do I," Barry adds in his two cents

"Leonard? Raj?" Howard asks the that have yet to answer

"You know how Sheldon gets-" Leonard starts to them

"That's what I'm saying," Raj whines, "he'll throw a fit and make our lives a living hell-"

"You mean that isn't what he's been doing since we met him?" Howard asks sarcastically