Workin' with Grandpa Sparks

*Louisa Marie Kripke 'Louie' above*

Setting: mid week of Hyla's second week being in California...

"Wait so not only is 'is girl friend pregnant," I start, "but so the Wolowitz boy got the Koothrapali girl pregnant too?!"

"Austin just told Aunt Amy and Uncle Sheldon," my cousin Hyla tells me, "and there friends broke the news bout the other pregnancy at there annual dinner get tagether-"

"How'd they take the news?" I ask her with curiosity

"Mr. Wolowitz was just proud that 'is boy managed it before 'e did, and that it wasn't with one of their relatives," she tells me, "but Mrs. Wolowitz was extremely pissed-"

"What bout the Koothrappali's?" I ask her as head to see if mom's old car'll start

"Mr. Koothrappali was excited bout the thought of him and Mr. Wolowitz bein' in laws," she explains to me, "but Mrs. Koothrappali's worries that 'em only bein' only fifteen and sixteen years old, that they ain't ready fur the responsibility youngins' entail-shoot, I'm twenty one and I ain't ready ta 'ave kids yet."

"And how'd the Hofstetters' and relatives take the news of Ace and Holly's gift from god?" I ask her next

"The Hofstetters' were pissed-the Mrs. was livid," she tells me, "Uncle Sheldon went on a rant bout how the kids could be so irresponsible and hadn't they taught 'em better and how could one of his sons ruin not only 'is, but also Holly's future by makin' such a huge mistake like this and Aunt Amy was ecstatic at the prospects of her and Mrs. Hofstetter bein' in laws."

"Any other news?" I ask as finally get Mom's old car to start for the very first time

"I'm bringin' some guests back ta Texas with me," she tells me, "Halley Wolowitz, and Da-Da-the Koothrappali boy."

"Why?" I ask her as I drive mom's old car over to the Sparks auto body shop for a second look over on my brother: Tuck, and cousin: Cali's handy work

"Halley wants ta go ta college away from 'er parents, and they don't care where as long as it's far enough away from some bad boy she's been seein' whom they describe as a convict," she tells me, "so I'm bringin' 'er back with me ta look at colleges-"

"And Dalib?" I ask her as I pull into the Sparks shop, "Why y'all bringin' 'im?"

"Who?" She replies confused by the name

"Dalib," I repeat to her, "Dalib; the Koothrappali boy-"

"Right!" She exclaims on the other end with realization, "well, actually, all the Koothrappali's'll be gonna back ta India soon," she tells me, "or at least Mrs. Koothrappali and Dalib are, while Mr. and Panchali stay 'ere in Pasadena California with the Wolowitzs' ta figure out what they're gonna do with the teen parent drama; but Mrs. Koothrappali and Dalib are comin' home with me ta visit daddy-"

"None of Uncle Sheldon's friends 'aven't been 'ere since mom died," I sigh out, "Uncle Sheldon 'n' aunt Amy 'aven't been 'ere since mom's funeral and will readin."

"I know," she sighs out heavily, "I try ta convince Uncle Shelly of comin' ta visit every time I come out 'ere," she tells me, "it hasn't worked yet," she adds in, "but that ain't gonna stop me from tryin."

"Hey, I gotta get goin," I tell her as I park in front of my destination, "talk ta ya later?"

"Definitely," she tells me, "later Louie!"

"Bye Hyla," I reply as I hang up and get out of the car upon seeing Mr. Sparks, and my cousin Hershey come out of the shop, "Mr. Sparks, Shey," I greet-she calls him grandpa, but all her cousins just call him Mr. Sparks; though, I suppose with Daddy dating his daughter Bobbi, me and the rest of my sibling will be calling him grandpa soon as well