Truth Be Told

*Days in the Sun: Beauty & the Beast 2017-song is more just for background music & feels rather than trying to actually necessarily make it fit to the chapter.*

Setting: August 2020; Bailey is now six months pregnant, Her, Barry, their kids, Amy and Sheldon have all returned to their lives in Pasadena California...

Bailey is busy packing up the apartment while her now soon to be two year old sons are napping in their nursery; her most of her family was ecstatic at the news of her little family moving back to Texas-minus Sheldon, who thinks she's making a huge mistake by doing so. By some miracle, her and Barry found her childhood home for sale, she took it as a sign and they bought it; she already had ideas for how to decorate the boys new room, as well as their daughters' nursery. With the boys nursery room door closed, she has the music just loud enough for only her to hear, and just loud enough that she wouldn't be able to hear her phone go off-or the baby monitor if she didn't have it directly next to her the whole time. She's been up packing boxes for hours now; she has been up since Barry left for work before the sun rose-he is trying to put in as many hours as he can before the transfer goes through. Most of the stuff that needs to be packed up either belonged to Barry prior to them meeting or they had bought for their sons.

Bailey had left most of her things back in Texas and acquired vary few things after moving out to California-her things easily fit into a single box and one suitcase in fact. Sheldon was still against the idea of her moving back to Texas-as were his friends, due to the fact that they'd no longer be able to reason with Sheldon anymore. In the mists of her packing, Bailey finds herself pulled off track as she gazes at a photo album she-now-has halfway filled with pictures of mostly Barry and their sons, some of her sister and her family. A few photos of Georgie and Elvira's family, MeeMaw, Uncle Ed-at least one photo of every family member she had ever met and once knew. A hand goes to her slowly expanding stomach as she remembers each person in the photographs; a sad smile adorns her face and tears unknowingly slip down her cheeks with each page she turns and each person she thinks of.

"Geez, the world just lovin' ta screw me over-" she mutters in a whisper to herself as tears run down her cheeks, "Damn hormones..." she sniffles as she closes the album and lightly tosses it into a box and it lands with a slapping noise, "I need a drink," she sigh out as she gets up, "oh, right," she grumbles slightly bitter, "can't drink."

Now standing, this is when she notices her phone lit up on the coffee table with excessive messages and missed phone calls; she reaches down, picks it up, and flops down on the couch as she starts listening to the messages. Countless texts from Barry, and Sheldon; endless voice mails from her family back in Texas, and all about the same exact thing...

"Oh, that yella bellied, chicken liver," she mutters in a foul temper as she leaves her apartment, storms over to her brother's in 4B, "SHELDON LEE COOPER! Y'ALL OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW!" She screams as she pounds viciously on the door

"Just stay quiet," she hears her brother whisper from the other side, "she'll probably go away-"

"What did you do?" She hears his wife hiss back

"I ain't goin' nowheres Sheldon!" Bailey yells as she pound on the door again, "so open up before I bust it down!"

"Sheldon!" Amy hisses again

"Darn her hawk like hearing," Sheldon hisses

"I ain't got hawk-like hearin' Shelly!" Bailey shouts, "y'all just ain't know how ta not whisper right next ta the damn door!"

"..." silence is the response she gets

"Fine," she says in an aggravated sigh, "y'all got till the count of three ta open this 'ere door, before I go back inta my apartment," she starts to explain, "get my step stool and screw driver from my tool kit our dear brother was so generous ta get me as weddin' present," she continues, "come back over 'ere, and take the hinges off yer apartment door myself!" She threatens, shouting by the end, "one...Two... ...THR-"