Finally

*Beatiful in White: Shane Filan-2017*

Setting: next day from last chapter; December 21, 2018...

All the girls wake early to the sound of an alarm and start getting ready for the grand event; Penny does Elvira's make up, while Bailey does her hair. Missy helps her with the dress, while Amy and Bernadette get the kids ready; by the time there's only an hour before the wedding, they're all finally ready. Hyla sits on the couch in her grandmother's house-on the couch, fiddling with the skirt of her flower girl dress; her cousin Carl sitting right next to her. Matilda and the Wolowitz kids in baby carriers nearby as all the grown women get their shoes on before rushing to get to the cars. They drive to the church in Galveston where wedding is taking place, with Elvira in a nervous wreck...

"What if 'e changes 'is mind?" Elvira asks in a shaky voice

"Then I'll personally smack 'im upside 'is stupid mullet haired head," Bailey mutters

"Georgie ain't gonna do that," Missy chimes in

"And Georgie's crazy bout ya," Erika adds over video feed, "tried ta convince my second husband ta name our little girl after ya-"

"E look at me," Bailey tells her, "Yer my very best friend," she states, "have been my only friend fur a long while," she adds in, "Georgie's my twin brother-I know 'im; you know 'im, okay?" She continues, "we both know 'im better than anyone, and we both know that 'e would never hurt you or Hyla-or anyone-and if for some reason or another, he did hurt either of you...MeeMaw, Mom, and myself will all personally 'ave 'is ass on a platter-and that's only after you've had a swing at 'im...okay? But that mullet headed moron loves you more than anything Elvira..." she looks at her completely serious, "and you love 'im, y'all have loved each other since y'all were eleven E-eleven-now, I don't know nobody else that can say that, can you E?"

"..." Elvira shakes her head no

"He ain't gonna change 'is mind E," she states, "not unless y'all are..."

"N-no," She stutters out, "I ain't."

"Good," Bailey states with a sigh of relief, "Cause ya'd be breakin' 'is heart if ya did."

"Y'all got no need ta get cold feet," Missy adds in, "he wouldn't be building ya a house if 'e had thoughts of backin out."

     They soon arrive at the church, where all the guys are already inside waiting; Everything is set and ready for the ever so special event of the day. With Bailey and Missy as the maids of honor, all the other girls as brides maids, and after much convincing to Georgie on both Elvira and Bailey's parts, Sheldon as the best man. Hyla as the flower girl, Carl the ring bearer, and everyone else as guests. Only the grooms side of the church is filled, front row consisting of: Connie, Mary, Matilda, and the Wolowitzs kids. In the second row: Aunt Anna, Uncle Lawrence, uncle Ed and the guests from California with Rajesh and Erika on video chat.

     The ceremony soon beings with Georgie and Sheldon already standing at the alter side by side, Sheldon with a red boutonniere and Georgie wearing a white one with Carl standing impatiently nearby, holding a little pillow with the rings on them. Hyla is the first down the isle as she walks slowly and scattering flower petals of red and white roses all over the place with a huge grin on her face. She's followed by Missy and Bailey, dressed in gowns of rose red as they carried bouquets of red roses in their hands. Soon enough, the wedding march beings to play and Elvira appears dressed head to toe all in white with a long lace veil covering her face. White roses in her hands, floor length dress-long enough to cover her shoes and thin enough to show off her body-blue sapphire heart earrings, her mother's old cross pendant hanging round her neck, a brand new bracelet Georgie bought her forty third birthday, and the wedding veil borrowed from both Mary and Connie's weddings before.