Last Visits

*How to save a life: the fray-2005*

Setting: June 19, 2008; Bailey's Hospital room...

"She's cheatin on me Bay," he sighs heavily, his elbows on his knees, his fingers grabbing at his har from the sides of his head as he hangs it in frustration, "I just know she is..."

"..." nothing but the quiet beeps of the monitors

"I'm hopin that if I maybe-" he starts nervously, as if afraid of saying the wrong thing to her sleeping form; that she might awaken suddenly just to advise him, "I mean, maybe if I...visit ya and Taylor and Erika less-"

"..." he glances up, fully expecting his twin to be sitting up ready to say something to him, but nothings changed

"If I stop visiting y'all," he continues to tell her, "cut back hours at the store-maybe," he sighs as he rubs his forehead with his thumb and index finger, "and try ta spend more time with 'er...hopefully by doin this...I might possibly be able ta salvage my marriage with 'er."

Georgie is chocked up as he tells all this to his unconscious twin, he might not come visit her everyday, but he always did his best to try and make the time to visit her. He didn't alway like going to visit either cause seeing her in this state never got any easier for him, but he'd still go cause sometimes he just needed to get away from everything, and visiting her was sometimes better than a beer. He soon leaves the hospital and heads back to where his ex wife and now good friend Erika Mathews over in Huston....

"Well if it ain't Prince Charming," she greets with a smile as she answers the door, "well ain't this a wonderful surprise," she adds with a chuckle as they hug, "Come on in."

"How's yer brother?" He asks as he closes the door behind him

"Twenty to life," she tells him with a heavy sigh

"What?" He asks in shock, "why he in jail fur?"

"Rather not talk bout it," she sigh

"Right, right," he sighs out, "how's yer sister in law then?"

"Dead," she tells him like it's nothing

"What?" He repeats dumbfounded, "since when? Y'all never mentioned this before-"

"Cause Noah killed 'er," she sighs as she takes a seat at the kitchen table

"Geez," he starts, "Sorry Erika," he adds in, "Where're James and Julia then?"

"In the playroom watchin a movie," she tells him, "they're staying with us-"

"So when's the baby due?" He asks her as he finally takes the seat across from her

"Few months," she tells him casually

"My godkid a boy or girl?" He asks with a smirk

"Depends," she starts, "Are y'all actually gonna be in their life?"

"..." he goes quiet a moment

"I know y'all," she states, "what's goin on; why ya 'ere George?"

"Tiffany's cheatin on me," he sighs out

"Haha," she laughs at him, "That's karma fur what we done did ta Carly-"

"Don't remind me," he sighs heavily, "and why ain't it effectin y'all then?"

"Who said it didn't?" She laughs at him again, "George, I'm pregnant with my first child, my brother is in fur twenty to life fur murdering his wife and is possibly lookin at the electric chair, while Walter and I are stuck raising his and Eliza's kids; if that ain't some sort of karma than I don't know what is."