Wil, Will You Marry Us?

Setting: early May; the set of Dr. Proton...

"That's a wrap!" The Director calls to the crew, "Wheaton, you've got a guest."

"Bay," Wil greets as he comes off set in white lab coat, "welcome, What're you doing here?-how're you here?"

"It's easy ta get inta places when yer a world record holder-and the talk of the entire world," she tells him, "and I came ta talk ta y'all."

"Right, of course," he states with a smile, "What Do you wanna talk about?"

"Well..." she starts off, "I'm gettin' married-"

"Oh," he says with a smile, "Congratulations, when's the wedding?"

"Sometime in July," she says with a sigh, "we ain't picked a date yet," she tells him, smiling, "I heard y'all were supposed ta marry Sheldon and Amy-"

"Ya," he tells her a little annoyed, "then I got replaced by Hamill-thanks for reminding me."

"Y'all still wanna marry a Cooper?" She asks with her mischievous grin

"I'm married," he states

"I meant: will ya marry me ta my fella?" She reiterates for him

"Oh," she states in surprise, "Really?"

"Y'all are my favorite of the Star Trek next Gen. characters," she tells him as she holds up the Spock symbol as smiles at him, "so will ya do it?"

"I'd be honored to," he tells her smiling, "you're not gonna change me out for some Star Wars guy like your brother did, are you?"

"Ex-brother," She says flatly, "and I wouldn't never be so ungrateful," she tells him, "I like Star Wars," she adds in, "but I love Star Trek far more-and I highly doubt Jake Loyd is available," she says the last part as a joke

"Did you ask him?" He asks her, his face going serious

"Nah," she chuckles, "don't need ta-If yer still willin' ta ya marry me ta my fella Wil."

"Of course," he tells her, "So what's the lucky guy's name anyways?"

"Barry Kripke," she tells him

"Barry," he repeats wondering if she serious

"Ya," she says smiling away

"Barry, and Bailey," he says starting to laugh as they continue walking, "Bailey and Barry-"

"My mom did the same thing with our names upon hearin' 'em together," she tells him with a laugh, "then MeeMaw joked bout sayin' it back ta back five times fast."

Wil tries saying the names back to back five times fast at the same time that Bailey tries it, only be laughing full heartedly by the third time round from messing up...

"Ello?" Bailey says answering her phone and holding a finger up to Wil

"..." Wil awkwardly waits in silence

"E-E, calm down,"she says as her face contorts in confusion, "he-he's where? He did what?"

"Everything ok?" Wil asks her quietly with concern on his face

"I'm on my way," Bailey says before hanging up the phone and turning to Wil, "Sheldon just got inta somethin' with a some person from 'is past that was visitin' the university-"

"So..." Wil asks her confused

"He it 'em," she clarifies, "which is really unlike 'im."

"Need a ride?" He asks her