NERD FEST X: Bailey's Choice-Night@the Museum Trilogy!!!

*the LAST nerd fest people!*

Setting: December 21, 2020; Georgie & Bailey's 45th birthday...

"Forty five," Georgie repeats with a sigh as he throws back a beer

"Yep," Bailey sighs out as they sit out on the porch of his homestead together, "five more years," she jokes with a laugh, "y'all worried?"

"Bout what?" He asks her

"The Cooper Curse, mullet head," she reminds him with a chuckle and a smirk

"..." he goes quiet at her reminder and just stares at her

"Clearly y'all are worried," she says taking in the seriousness of his expression, "I'd even go as far as sayin' y'all're scared-"

"Y'all sayin' ya think I shouldn't be?" He asks her in disbelief

"Exactly," She replies agreeing with him

"Oh really?" He asks standing straight up from leaning against the rail and crosses his arms, "and Why's that?"

"Cause yer in tip top shape mullet head," she tells him simply, "I'm the one with the fragile heart...higher risk of a heart attack than you are...and I'm the oldest...so it's more likely goin' ta be me ta succumb the curse," she tells him, then mutters more to herself, "if it's even real."

"Succumb?" He asks her cluelessly

"Give in ta or fall victim to," she defines for him with a laugh, then jokes, "that's it," she says still laughing, "I'm buying' y'all dictionary and thesaurus next year."

"Don't even joke bout that," he states completely serious

"So y'all can look up all those big, complicated words that get stuck in mullet haired head of yers," she says still laughing

"That ain't funny," he says even more serious than before

"Oh lighten up mullet head," she sigh out as she slaps him on the back of the shoulder

"..." he just stares at her

"Do me a favor?" She asks him

"I ain't keepin' no secrets," he tells her straight out

"Ain't askin' ya ta keep any secrets or help hide a body or nothin' like that," she tells him, "not yet anyways," she mumbles quietly to herself, "just askin' that should my time come," she explains, "y'all'll keep look out fur Barry," she tells him, "and my youngins; I ain't askin' fur charity from ya," She clarifies, "just that you and E be there fur certain things, if it winds up that I can't be..."

"Yea," he says quietly, saddened by the thought of his twin actually not being around anymore, "Sure thing Bay; ya know we will."

"Thanks mullet head," she says with a smirk

"Next year-" he starts, but she cuts him off

"Next year we do our birthday at my house," she tells him with a smile, "and Christmas-"

"Christmas is always done at Mom's," he cuts her off this time

"Right, right," she says with a chuckle, "Well," she sighs out, "I better get goin' home," she tells him, "Barry and I are gonna marathon the Night at the Museum movies," she adds in, then chuckles, "plus I think I left 'im alone with all four of our kids long enough."

"Have fun," Georgie tells her as she starts to leave, "ya dork-"

"I heard that mullet head!" She calls back laughing

"Who say ain't suppose ta?" He replies jokingly

"See ya soon E!" Bailey shout in the house after opening the door