Rock Climbing

Setting: the next day from the last chapter...

Bailey wakes still cradling two empty cartons of ice cream and headache from crying; it doesn't take her long to clean herself up, she ignores Sheldon's attempts to talk to her and asks Elvira to drive to her date...

"So y'all'er just gonna ignore Sheldon?" Elvira asks her

"Yep," she pops the P

"Fur how long?" She asks her

"Till I don't feel sick in my stomach anymore," she tells her, "that ok by you?"

"Y'all know I don't give a shit bout how ya deal with Sheldon," Elvira mutters as they reach a red light, "but I also know you," she says looking over at Bailey, "and y'all can ignore someone or thing fur years on end-"

"I know what yer gettin at E," Bailey cuts her off, "and I ain't ignorin it-"

"Then why don't ya actually talk ta someone bout it," she snaps at her, "and stop tryin ta pretend it ain't ever happened."

"I don't know what yer talkin bout," she blatantly denies

"Fur god sake Bay!" Elvira snaps again, "I acknowledge that I was in the wrong fur years and that I should've told someone-let y'all tell someone-bout my home life," she tells her, "I acknowledge and admit that I-even If was by accident-I killed my father," she continues, "Now it's yer turn Bay."

"Fur What?" She asks her

"Admit and acknowledge that y'all were raped," Elvira states in a firm, clear voice, "say it."

"No," Bailey tells her firmly

"SAY IT!" She shouts at her

"NO!" Bailey shouts back, her being now starting to quiver and shake

"Yer a damn fool," she tells her with a heavy sigh

"I could say the same bout you fur lettin Georgie get away from ya so many times over the years," Bailey huffs out as the car starts moving again

"..." Elvira glances a glare over at her for the comment, "I would slap the shit outta ya if I weren't drivin right now," she mutters to her, "it ain't the same and y'all know it."

"Hardly," she mutters back, "y'all ran away from Georgie," she tells her, "and I'm just runnin."

"We're here," Elvira says stopping the car abruptly, "now get the hell outta my car," she adds, clearly pissed, "and 'ave yer boyfriend drive ya back."

"Maybe I will!" Bailey yells as she slams the car door and her best friend takes off, then mutters under her breath with slight bitterness, "and 'e ain't my boyfriend."

Bailey storming into the rock climbing place in a huff, she takes a seat on a bench in the front room as she waits for Barry to show up-cause she is early since Elvira has things she needs to take care of...

"Can I help you Ms?" A man at the counter asks her, "are you here to climb?"

"Yea," she admits with a smile, "but I'm waitin on someone."

"Sowwy I'm wate," a smile instantly comes to Bailey's face along with the familiar speech impediment voice

"No worries good lookin," she tells him, "I ain't been waitin long."

"Wets climb," he says with smile

"..." the worker that had been talking to Bailey snickers at Barry's statement

"Y'all find somethin funny?" Bailey asks the guy directly, with a scowl on her face

"It's okay Baiwey," Barry tells her, trying to avoid confrontation