Brother-Sister Dance

*My Wish: Rascal Flatts*

Setting: Barry & Bailey's Wedding Reception...

The reception starts the moment everyone arrives, with the meal, toasts, and drinks for those who don't have kids on the way; the children run around with smiles on their faces and laughing as Bailey happily chases after them...

"Better watch out!" She calls as she runs after them, "cause 'ere comes bridezilla!"

"Ahhhhhhh!" The little ones all happily scream as they playfully run away

All of the guests just laugh as they watch Bailey interact with the children like they are her own; the fun soon stops as the announcer calls for the bride and grooms first dance. Bailey is all smiles as she and Barry glide around the floor to a slow song until it ends and Bailey readies to go for desert. Her head snaps in the direction of the announcer, to see Georgie coming towards her from that direction as a song start to smile...

"Ladies and gentleman," the announcer gets everyone's attention, "the bride's brother would like to share a dance with her."

"Yer an idiot," Bailey whispers to Georgie as tears come to her face

"I figure I'm the closest thing ta dad ta be doin' this," he tells her, "seein' as I'm named after 'im-"

"Yea," she heaves, "I love ya Georgie."

"I guess I love ya too," he says jokingly, "seein' as ya are my twin sister and all-"

"Oh just cause I'm yer twin?" She laughs with a sniffle as tears continue down her face, "how generous of ya."

"Ya might be older than be," he jokes, "but that don't make ya wiser-"

"I think the years of grown up with ya...may make yer case," she says laughing, "but," she sighs, "I think we can both agree that my IQ has always been higher than yers and Missy-and that Sheldon's IQ is higher than all of us."

"Sure," he laughs with his signature smirk

"Yer an ass," she laughs full heartedly

"And yer just figurin' that out now?" He laughs with the same fullness as her

"So how's my niece or nephew ta be?" She asks him with a sigh

"Still don't know the genders," he sighs out, "but low and behold, wouldn't ya know it," he says starting to sound worried, "we're havin' four-"

"What? Hahaha!" She laughs at him, "y'all are pullin' my leg-"

"Not," He tells her

"Come on," she keeps laughing, "her jokin' right?" She asks

"..." he says nothing and keeps a serious face

"Christ sake Georgie," she says in realization, "tell me yer jokin."

"Four," He repeats completely serious

"Damn," She whispers stunned

"Yea," is his replies, "my reaction exactly when we found out."

"Congratulations-I guess," she says after coming out of her shock, "y'all excited?"

"Try overwhelmed," he tells her with a chuckle, "Looks like E and I won't be screw-in' round fur a number of years."

"Hahaha!" She chuckles, "Yea..."

"What bout you Bay?" He asks her, "How's MY niece or nephew?"

"Twins," she tells him, a smirk browning on her face, "and you still didn't actually answer my question-but their both fine."