Rock Climbing III

Setting: January 2020...

Bailey wasn't released from the hospital until the twenty first, it wasn't long after that day that she, Barry and their sons returned California with Sheldon and Amy. With the coming and passing of new year, the tabloids and paparazzi have finally gotten their hands on pictures of Bailey's sons as well as of Barry. This lead to more limelight, and interviews, as well as much unwanted attention at some points. She had accepted Elvira's former agent's offer and entered the entertainment business: guess starring on various television shows as well as radio talk shows. Her fame grows and grows with the more roles she gets, causing it to be harder and harder to get a private moment with her family...

"Bailey! Bailey!" A paparazzi shouts as they follow after her at a run, "please, Mrs. Kripke! A moment of your time!"

"I'd love ta stick around fellas," she calls back, "but I'm already late fur a very important prior engagement-" she tells them before breaking into a run, and sprinting away as fast as she can, "talk ta y'all later!"

She dashes as fast as her feet will carry her with the paparazzi chasing after her, she runs down the walks of the college until she's within one of the buildings. She breathes heavily, panting and out of breath from so much running before looking around to see which building she had run into. Upon looking around, she finds herself in the cafeteria; she looks about the empty room a bit more before sighing out in relief. She slowly starts walking in the direction of the science department to find her brother, his friends, or her husband. She eventually makes it to the part of the science department she was looking for and soon runs into her brother's friends...

"Howdy fellas, Where're y'all off ta?" She greets them with a smile

"Hello to you too Ms. Celebrity," Howard greets with a laugh

"Hey Bay," Leonard greets her, "We're all heading to lunch, you wanna join us?"

"Thanks," she tells them, "but maybe next time," she adds in, "Barry and I are goin' out."

"Who's watching the boys?" Rajesh asks her curiously

"Who's watchin' yer twins?" She retires with a playful smirk

"My sister Nargis actually," he tells her, "she's visiting from India; she's-having marital problems."

"Amy has the day off," Bailey shrugs with a laugh, "she volunteered ta watch 'em fur the experience fur when she and Sheldon one has their own..." she explains while looking around, "Where is Shelly?"

"On the phone with his old friend Tam," Leonard tells her

"Who?" She asks cluelessly

"Tam," Howard repeats, "his childhood best Vietnamese friend-" he adds before the realization kicks in, "oh! That's right, you were in your coma during that time-Sorry."

"Mm," she shakes her head with a smile on her face, "I'm just surprised ta hear 'e has another friend is all-"

"Barry's in his office," Leonard tells her

"Is 'e really busy?" She asks them then huffs, "he better not 'ave furgotten our date-we've been plannin' it fur furever now and it ain't easy gettin' away from the public-"

"Not sure," Howard shrugs to her

"Mm," she says looks up at the ceiling in thought, "guess I'll just continue ta 'is office then-see ya fella's," she calls as she goes on her way, "tell Penny, Bernadette, and Erika I said 'howdy,' and that we should really get tagether some time!"

She happily jogs down the halls with a wide, bright smile on her face and happily greeting everyone that passes by her until she accidentally bumps into someone...