NERD FEST I: Star Trek Marathon

*the guys dressed up as Star Trek characters*
*Star Trek theme songs*

Setting: Six weeks after Hyla's surgery; the Hofstadter apartment...

"This is so exciting!" Bailey exclaims happily, "where're we startin?-Star Wars? Start Trek?"

"I still can't believe your actually excited to be doing this," Leonard expresses

"Cause I'm a girl?" She asks giving him a confused look as all guys gather round the couch

"No," Rajesh chimes in, "Cause you're hot and-"

"So hot girls can't be nerds?" She asks still confused

"No, no," Howard says quickly, "not that they can't," he explains with a bit of an awkward laugh, "just that they usually aren't is all."

"Well I'm unconventional," she tells them with a wide, bright smile, then repeats, "so Where's we startin?"

"Where would you like to start Bay?" Sheldon asks her

"Can we start with the Star Trek marathon?" She asks all giddy with anticipation, "you and I was already watching that before the accident?"

"I'm in," Leonard declares

"We could just pick up where you guys left off in eighty nine with Star Trek," Howard adds in with a smile

"I'll make the popcorn," Raj adds in as he gets up

"No, no, no," Sheldon says in a dictator way, "you know we have to start at the very beginning," he states, "starting with the original series, followed by the animated series, the motion picture, the wrath of Khan, the search for Spock," he says while making the Trekkie sign, "the voyage home, next generation, the final frontier, the undiscovered country, Deep Space Nine, generations, voyager-"

"Please, please stop him," Howard whispers to Bailey

"First contact," Sheldon continues, "Insurrection, Enterprise, Nemesis, and then there's the reboot Star Trek with Zachary Quinto as Spock," he says doing the sign with his hand again, "Into Darkness, Beyond, and the newest series: Discovery."

"Maybe we should start with Star Wars..." Bailey says in an unsure tone

"No!" All the guys but Sheldon shout at once

"Why?" She asks them confused, "what I say?"

Alright," Sheldon states

"He's going to make us watch them in chronological order like he always does," Leonard complains

"Ain't That How y'all're supposed ta watch stuff?" She asks confused still, "in the order that things happen-"

"If that's how George Lucas wanted them to be watched, then that's how he would have made them," Howard states getting annoyed, "but he didn't, and they go four, five, six-one two three."

"..." she stares at him like he has three heads, "I know y'all didn't just snap at me."

"Sorry," he states

"I got them," Sheldon says returning with the dvds

"Shelly," Bay starts

"Yes Bay?" He asks her

"I changed my mind again," she tells him, "I wanna watch Star Trek first."

"Alright," he states simply

"Only!" She stops him as he goes to get the dvds

"Yes?" He asks turning back to her

"Could we please skip just skip ta where we left off in next generation?" She asks him making a sad puppy pout, "pwease Shewy?"