Rockets, Football & The Future Dr. Tire

*California Titania Cooper 'Cali' above*
*You Are My Sunshine by Johnny Cash*

Setting: Day before Hyla returns home from her two weeks in Pasadena California with Sheldon and Amy's family...

"Has Uncle Sheldon called yet?" My sister asks me from her end

"Oh yea," I tells her completely serious, "and Na-Na is pissed-or at least that's the way Huey said that Louie described 'er."

"Like how pissed?" She asks me, "like yellin' and ignorin' people pissed, or 'already bought 'erself a ticket ta California and is packin' as we speak' sorta pissed?"

"The heck should I know?" I mutter, "y'all know I don't live with 'er twenty four seven like GG, Louie, Tuck and Austin do."

"Suppose it don't matter nohow," she tells me with a sigh, "I'll be back home tamorrow anyways-"

"So What's happenin' with Ace and the Wolowitz boy's situations anyways?" I ask her

"Mrs. Hofstetter wants Holly ta abort it," she tells me, "but Mr. Hofstetter said that it's ultimately her and Ace's choice on what they want to do in the end-to which Mrs. Hofstetter was pissed at him for telling her that..."

"Well they are only thirteen," I reply to her, "still technically miners-"

"True," she agrees with me, "but it's also Holly's body; she is still the mother, and the choice of what happens to the child usually is the choice of the mother-and she ain't gonna make that choice without Ace 'avin' a say in it too-"

"And what bout Panchali and the Wolowitz boy?" I ask her, not wanting argue with her anymore

"Well, in the eyes of the Jewish community: you become a man at thirteen," she explains to me, "or at least that's what Halley told me when she was explaining the difference between a bar mitzvah and a bat mitzvah-"

"IQ of three hundred, I thought y'all would've already knew that," I reply when she says this

"I do already know that," she tells me flatly, "I ain't never said she was explaining it ta me, she was explainin' it ta 'er dumbass of a boyfriend; I just happened ta be in the same room when this occurred."

"What is the difference?" I ask her-again not wanting to argue about it

"A bar mitzvah is fur a thirteen year old boy in celebration of 'im becomin' a man," she explains to me further, "while a bat mitzvah is a celebration of a twelve year old girl becomin' a woman."

"So the Wolowitz boy already had 'is?" I ask trying to recall how old he is

"Like three years ago," she tells me, "but 'is mother's catholic," she adds in, "so in 'is father's religion 'e's a man, but in the eyes of 'is mother's religion 'e's still got two years ta go-so the lines a bit unclear..."

"What bout Panchali?" I ask her next

"Yer considered an adult at eighteen in India," she tells me, "and she's only fifteen-like you-so She's still a minor, and will be fur another three years."

"So..." I say unsure where that leaves their situation

"So Mr. and Mrs. Wolowitz are in an argument bout whether or not Neil is really a man," she tells me, "while Rajesh and Erika talkin' with Panchali bout what it'll basically be and mean ta be both a mom, and a mom at 'er age."

"..." I don't know what to say, so I stay quiet

"So how're things there?" She asks me