Making the Same Mistake

Setting: technically the year 'The Big Bang Theory' first aired; 2007...

It's been one month of since Georgie married Tiffany, a girl that the rest of his family would define as 'a little snob' by Connie, 'superficial,' by Mary, and, 'a trollop,' by Missy with the way she dresses and spends all his money. He'll be breaking his back running three store, trying to open his fourth, while she out racking up bill after bill and only went through the motions of being his secretary. She has proper brain cells and school knowledge to go with them, she just doesn't use either of them unless she absolutely needs to and gets by on her looks alone mostly. But because of the way she dresses and moves, she is able to get a fella to buy three to four times the amount of tires they originally intended to just by talking to them for a minute. Both her parents are dead; she doesn't talk to any of her siblings and hasn't in a number of years...

"George," she calls in a whiny voice

"Ya?!" He calls back from where he is at the table going over some papers

"Lets go outta eat," she begs

"We've been outta eat six times this month Tif," he tells her, "I gotta pay the bills-"

"Why do we keep gettin this one?" She asks picking up the annual hospital bill

"..." he just sighs heavily in response as she looks over the other bills

"Maybe If ya cut back on how much beer y'all buy," She tells him looking at one credit card bill, "we'd have a little extra cash."

"..." he opens his mouth to retort, but then changes his mind about saying anything closes it again

"We could..." she says looking the bill over more and actually using her brain, "we could cut back on...cut back on-when was the last time y'all read that magazine subscription?"

"Um-" he starts as he scratches the back of his neck on Thought

"We could cancel that," she suggests, "we can cancel all the magazine subscriptions in fact," she adds as she gently tosses the bill back onto the table, "except fur the cookin magazine; they've got good recipes in there."

"Anything else?" He asks her sarcastically, but it goes right over her head

"..." she looks over the papers again, "when was the last time-"

"Y'all could cut back on goin ta the salon," he cuts her off having had enough, "or goin shopping every other day fur expensive ass clothes, make up, and shoes and shit."

"..." she goes completely quiet, taken aback by his comment, "Ok," she sighs out after a moment, "How's bout we strike a deal then?"

"What kinda deal?" He asks pinching the bridge of his nose on frustration

"Y'all cut back on how much beer ya buy," she starts as she crosses her arms and leans against the table, "and I'll stop shopping fur material things so much-"

"And the salon?" He asks her

"It's my sister's," she huffs out, "I get everything half off-"

"Half off is still pretty damn expensive Tif," he tells her, "I mean do ya seriously need ta get everything yer sister offers at 'er shop?"

"I don't-" She snaps at him but is cut off

"The price on this bill says otherwise Tif!" He snaps over her as he stands and over exaggerating his hands, "I've had it up ta 'ere-" he gestures above his head, ready to boil over but instead sighs out as he drops his hand again and falls back into the chair.

He lets out another sigh as Tiffany leaves the room again; she's ten years younger than him and though he didn't think anything permanent would work out, but she still want to give things a try. This little spat is nothing  but the usual to the two of them though-fighting about money. But never once did he get violent with her or any of his past wives-not even when he drank; they'd yell and scream at each other, but in the end most of the threats were nothing but empty words and hot air. But this day in particular, he had enough of and decides to take a drive to nowhere in particular at all and unsure if he'd come back afterwards.