Is The Doctor In?

*Dr. Tire store*
*Bless The Broken Road: Rascal Flatts-2004*

Setting: 2006...

It's a day like any other for Georgie in his store; he is in the midst of going over the budget and expenses it would cost to open his third store and ask a down payment on a house. He soon finds that with the incomes of his two already open store, the hospital bill that comes every so often along with all his expenses, he only as enough money available to use on either or at the present time. He lets out a frustrated sigh as he throws the pen down onto the papers on his desk and throws himself back in his chair while pinching the bridge of his nose, when a knock comes to the door...

"Ya," he calls out not looking to see who's there

"Dr," the voice of his secretary: Tiffany comes

"Yes, Tiffany," He asks now sitting up straight again, "What is it?"

"There's a customer out 'ere," She starts

"So help them," he tells her in his irritation

"Everyone's tried ta help 'er," she tells him, "she don't want no help from any of us on the floor."

"What's she lookin fur exactly?" He asks her now leaning forwards in his chair

"Her exact words when walked in were 'Is the Doctor in?' We told 'er y'all are busy," Tiffany explains to him, "but she's refusing ta except that sayin that she only wants the store's best helpin 'er."

"I'll be out in a minute," he tells her as he rubs his temple

"..." she nods as she leaves and he goes back to looking at the budget

After looking at it for another two minutes, he gets a headache and decides that he should take a break from it and go to take care of the lady on the floor. The moment he gets out there, he spots what he assumes to be the woman standing leaning at the front counter; black hair just past her ears, palish skin, and a nice ass is all he's able to see...

"Somebody askin fur Dr. Tire?" Georgie calls out

The moment he asks this, the the woman at the counter turns around and freezes in place, just starring at him with wide eyes like a deer stuck in headlights and her lips parted just slightly in a gap. Her hazelish green eyes seemed familiar to him somehow, but as to where from didn't click in his mind...

"How can I be of service Mrs..." he starts as he slowly makes his way over to her

"Ms, actually," she corrects for him while batting her lashes and giving a flirtatious little smirk, "not married; never have been in fact."

"Ms..." he asks still waiting for a name

"Louisa," is the only name she give him

"What can I give I do fur ya Louisa?" He asks her with a light chuckle

"I um-" she clears her throat, "some dumb little smartass decided ta go and shoot up my tires in a drive by," she explains to him, "almost took my head off-"

"So y'all need tires?" He asks her as the walk

"I need the best," She clarifies, "and everybody I asked said that Dr. Tire is the only place ta find the very best."

"Then they told ya right," he smiles with pride

"I want the best ya got," she tells him again, "only trouble is," she sighs out as they walk, "I ain't got the funds ta buy them at the moment," she admits, "I patched the tires that got shot up with some duck tape and used 'em ta get me 'ere."