Unexpected

Setting: beginning of February...

Bailey sits on the couch, stunned as she watches the news report of her singing at Elvira and Georgie's Wedding reception having gone viral on the internet. She had no idea anyone had recorded her; she sits there, mouth a gaping at the sight as her phone starts ringing like crazy...

"Howdy," she answers it still stunned

"Y'all seein this?" Elvira's voice comes through the other end

"Oh yea," she replies

"My old friend: Jack keeps callin' me fur ta get in contact with ya," she tells her, "he's a talent agent in Beverly Hills."

"What fur?" She asks growing confused

"Ta recruit ya fur yer voice Bay," Elvira tells her from the other end with a chuckle, "it's up ta you if ya want me ta give 'im yer number-"

"What're yer thoughts on the matter?" She asks her best friend

"Nu-Uh," Elvira tells her, "don't y'all go basin' yer decision on my short experience," she tells her, "I gave up that life 'cause it was gettin' in the way of raisin' my baby girl-"

"So y'all wouldn't 'ave given it up if the cowgirl hadn't come inta the picture..." Bailey starts

"That ain't funny Bay," she practically snarls at her, "and-" she sighs heavily, "if, IF I didn't 'ave a kid, then...ya, I probably wouldn't 'ave gave it up-"

"Nice E," comes another voice as the sound of feet running off crying

"Was that-" Bailey starts in a questioning tone

"Y-ya," Elvira replies with an annoyed sigh, "she over heard me and ran off cryin' just as Georgie heard the last part."

"Ah," is Bailey responds with, "give the phone ta Georgie E."

So Bailey explains their whole conversation to Georgie, then talks to her niece until she hers the five year old giggling away and the phone goes back to Elvira...

"So where were we?" Bailey asks her

"Ya want me ta Jack yer number?" Elvira asks her

"Is 'e single?" She asks jokingly with a chuckle

"Nope, married with a daughter of 'is own," she replies with a laugh on her own, "and What'dya care? You've gotta fella."

"That I do E," she tells her laughing, "that I-" she stops short as a sudden churning in her stomach comes over her, along with a tightening in her throat as she gages through the phone before getting up and running to the toilet

"Y'all alright Bay?!" Elvira calls from the other end of the phone at the sound of vomiting, "Bay...Bay...Bailey?!"

"I'm," more vomiting, "I'm-I'm f-" vomiting, "fine E."

"Y'all sure?" She asks her, "ya feelin' alright?"

"It's probably just a stomach bug E," she shrugs it off, "ain't nothin' ta get worked up bout."

"I don't know Bay," Elvira replies to her unsure, "y'all been: hungrier than usual...or...got swollen ankles?"

"Um..." Bailey replies in thought as she thinks over the questions and symptoms she best friend just described to her

"Have y'all gotten 'it' this month?" She asks her

"I know what y'all are implying E," Bailey says to her in an unenthused tone, "it ain't funny, and I ain't pr-"